Do White Women Walk Faster Than Black Women?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeyBackTime8818, Jan 17, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

This might sound crazy but I have noticed that white women (especially hot ones) walk ALOT faster than black women. Especially when it is just one. And they are ALWAYS on their cell phone so you cannot approach them. It sucks. Am I imagining this or have you all noticed this trend too?

2. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

I have noticed this too in NYC especially with the I-PODs. I think it's just a deterant for un-wanted advances. Someone must have advised this in a few women's magazines because a lot of women do it.

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

well, i might be in the minority but who JUST approaches a person they dont know on the street?? if they are talking on their cellphone they must be talking to someone they know. wait until they are sitting and not talking, or dancing or rather have someone introduce you.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

This shit has officially gotten ridiculous.

5. 'Sup.

'Sup. New Member

Lol you people seem to notice so much. Even when you suggest such things I think if I have seen it or not and always I never have.
    I have never thought about how fast people walk Peyback lol :roll:

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thank you karma, i thought i was loosing my mind--who sits around thinking about the women walking fast?

do they eat fast too, to make sure they dont get asked by peyback to go out, they stuff their mouths??

7. PeyBackTime8818

Hey diamondlife agreed with me so I know I'm not crazy ok. And no I do not stare at how fast people walk but I was watching my favorite comedy show Seinfeld one day, and they mentioned it and I thought to myself, you know what, that's true. White women walk very briskly and fast, at least here in NYC. Beautiful women just seem like they are always in a hurry. Not all obviously, but most I have noticed walk a little faster. Pay attention next time you are out there and you might see what I mean.

8. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Could it be that in NYC people are always trying to get some where?

9. dark_noir

dark_noir Restricted

I agree some of these questions are pushing it.

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Yeah, but black chicks can usually run faster.

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I've gotten used to them already.

12. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I can't believe it but I actually have observed what Peyback is talking about. WW tend to walk quite a bit faster than BW. Who knows why...if a speedy black man wanted to catch them he would. The inverse is true in the grocery store though as WW move so SLOW while pushing their carts....even my mom and some friends have noticed this. Many WW are just in a hurry when they move this way but I definitely think it has something to do with fending off unwanted advances.......I have to give it to some WW though...it takes a lot of bravado to think that every guy is interested in "smelling their rose."

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

only when they are being stalked by someone they dont know

14. PeyBackTime8818

Which according to many white women is every man that looks at them. I think they walk so fast because they are afraid every man will try something. They obviously think very highly of themselves. Or maybe living in the big city they have seen too many sad stories on the 10 o' clock news or bad lifetime movies and are scared of what might happen if they stay in one place for too long.

Black women are not afraid of a fight. They are the first to throw off their earrings and shoes and ready to throw down if there is "beef". White women on the other hand are the first to call 911 if they suspect something is wrong. They are "fraidy cats". Example: In my spanish class last semester I used to rag on certain students who answered questions incorrectly (I have taken advanced spanish since junior high school and my average was like 100 LOL). A black girl I laughed at came back at me with her own smart remark. A cute white girl I did the same thing to called out to the teacher "can somebody do something please!" LOL

Wow. I guess WW cry for help more rather than get ready to defend themselves, like black women, who pride themselves on how tough and self reliant they are. This might have something to do with them walking so fast all the time (in fear).

15. PeyBackTime8818

I also heard that 67% of all 911 calls are made by white women. What does THAT tell ya?

16. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Of course...WW outlive every other group..at least in the U.S. so maybe they are on to something. WW average over 82 years in life expectancy while...what would be considered the WW's polar opposite when it comes to "throwing down" .......the BM averages around 60 years. WW scare easily but it keeps them around. :roll:

17. PeyBackTime8818

Yea they also scream alot more in bed LOL! (well how would I know, I've never fucked a black girl)

18. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

We scream more in bed? What are you doing to them...ripping out their pubes?

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

the whole urban thing makes people walk faster. I lived in Manhattan for many years and grew up in the south. the white women do not walk fast in the south around men(black or white) while New Yorkers and Bostonians and Philadelphians walk so fast its like they are constantly late, or having to use the bath room. they are not walking fast to get away from some one, in my experience

20. pikkanick

pikkanick New Member

I walk hella fast...but I always have. I have no answer as to why I do it, I just do. Many times I am cruising thru the mall at a fast pace yacking on my cell phone...but I'm not doing it to deter a man from approaching me...its just usually my stepsister calling updating me on more drama in her life. lol

Maybe I'll get a T that says 'im not on the phone to keep you from talking to me'. lol If it'll possibly up the chance of my opportunity to meet a nice man then I will do it!

Good Day
    Stephanie