NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Good point. I'm a NYG fan, but I always enjoyed watching Peyton do his thing. I like Russel Wilson, but I was rooting hard for the Broncos a couple of years ago. Also, I was nearly sick to my stomach that year when the Ravens (I really dislike them) miraculously won AFC Championship game against the Broncos.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that Arizona wins it all but if not, the Broncos are my second choice. New England has won enough in my lifetime and the Panthers are a division rival so fuck rooting for them lol.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's not like they are the Saints.
    Hey, when it comes to the Winner takes all, the Kings, the BEST of the best, you always want it to be an NFC team. And if they're representing your Division, even better.
    (Naturally, the Cowgirls are the exception, because them winning a Super bowl would be a a travesty and tragedy of epic proportions for all of mankind)

4. Since1980

Oh, that's my view for the most part and why I'm pulling for the Cardinals to win it all. But I'll be damned if I root for another team in my division to win. Fuck those guys. The Bucs and Saints already have rings and the last thing I want is for the Falcons to be the only team without one.

Ironically enough, college football fans who are fans of SEC teams do the whole "root for the conference" thing but conference loyalty means nothing for me. I actively root against Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, and Auburn every chance I get. I stay hating!

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Um, welcome to my and Chessy's world.

Laughing my butt off at you "stay hating"
    You and GL...fun guys l bet when it comes to FB viewing.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yep, yep.

7. DudeNY12

You'd think I was a Broncos fan. I'm so happy for Peyton, and company. Now, I just need to have Carolina beat Arizona.

8. Since1980

I'm rooting for Arizona to win but with the way things are looking now it may not happen. Goddamn Panthers.

9. DudeNY12

You may be right. Arizona is on the board, but they just can't seem to get into a grove without something bad happening.

10. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

why do guys take this so seriously! A guy I thought I liked is a pats fan and hes being an asshole

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Well I am super proud of the Denver D and my QB who took the risk of running for a first down I can't wait to see my team in the Super Bowl in 2 weeks! Looks like serious competition to beat Cam & the rest of the Carolina crew!

Gimme just one more W Peyton!

12. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

thank you! it was a good game on both ends!
    PS von Miller is fine ;)

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This!
    This. And Congrats!

Where is Lips?

Poor Since.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In hoping panthers go to the SB . It looks that way but...........

I want the panthers to win it all

15. Since1980

A pox on your house. A pox, I say!

16. Since1980

[​IMG]

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope the Panthers finally win the Super Bowl.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Celebrating the win! Great game....I could not sit still...watching the panthers right now...this game is a bore....curious what this matchup is going to look like at SB 50

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dafuq :smt107

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wait...a bore? Lol...the Panthers are unstoppable right now. I'd be a lil worried :-o