The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Larry Houston, the Director of the 90s X-Men: TAS, said this in the comments...

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]kSiD0lKEtc4[/YOUTUBE]

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can't wait

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

^Interesting, I thought they erased cyborg's titan history in the new 52 and made him a JL member?

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

They have. My guess is he's the only JL member that escapes being mind controlled like the others.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

yup but I feel it is a nod to us old fans that know of him from titans originally.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yes. That too.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

10. The Dark King

this

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

New Justice League Animated Series
    02/2016
    Link

Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment have announced the new Justice League Action cartoon series which will feature the return of Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman.

The quarter-hour action series will be aired on Cartoon Network, joining Teen Titans Go! as the second DC animated series on the network. Sam Register (Teen Titans Go!) will executive produce; Butch Lukic (Justice League, Batman Beyond), Alan Burnett (Batman: The Animated Series) and Jim Krieg (Green Lantern: The Animated Series) will all serve as producers.

Other animated voice talent for the series will include Mark Hamill as the Joker, James Woods as Lex Luthor, and Diedrich Bader as Booster Gold.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

DC Comics Teases New Relaunch

DC Co-Publishers Dan Didio and Jim Lee Tweeted out a big tease,, an image of the word “Rebirth” projected on a curtain, with the words “DC Comics” below.

But the curtain’s already partially open, if the report by Bleeding Cool is correct. DC plans to renumber its titles beginning with #1 in June, according to the report, and orient the title selection much more strongly around the company’s movie and TV tie-ins. Some titles will also go bi-weekly this summer.

Another big change is that in the process, Scott Snyder will stop writing Batman, DC’s flagship title and consistent best seller, and will move to Detective, according to a related report.

The fact that DC is going to do something dramatic to its line does not come as a surprise; it’s been underperforming in the wake of the Convergence event last spring and the DC You relaunch that followed.

Most are hoping for a change of direction, better connections to the big media events driving interest in the company’s properties, and a new effort to revive flagging sales. Yet to be seen when the formal announcement comes is whether this “Rebirth” initiative will fill the bill.

Link

13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[youtube]Tq1r0upgM4o[/youtube]

Syfy's Wynonna Earp Teaser Trailer

Based on the supernatural-themed comic book series by writer Beau Smith and artist Joyce Chin, Wynonna Earp stars Melanie Scrofano in the lead role.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the film Tales From The Crypt: Demon Night.

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Does anyone else here love Math?

I just really wanna talk about Calculus right now.

Lagrange Multipliers for instance:

[​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[youtube]/pkf_4Mw3i0A[/youtube]

Warner Bros. has uploaded a new Suicide Squad clip.

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Date Set for Flash-Supergirl Crossover
    02/04/2016

The DC television universe is taking a step closer to full integration; CBS has announced that The Flash, played by Grant Gustin from the CW series, will appear in Supergirl, on CBS in the Monday, March 28 episode.

There had been speculation that this might happen since the first announcement of the Supergirl series; the same team is producing both shows.

“We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl – The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up,” Executive Producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg said. “We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out.”

Presumably at some point the visit will be reciprocated with Supergirl appearing on The Flash, and there also the other DC-based shows on The CW that could also be brought into play.

Link

18. The Dark King

MS called it the show is great

19. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I'm glad that DCs doing crossovers with no problem.

I'm disappointed that we'll never see a MCU Avengers and Xmen crossover/ tie in film.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member