NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I agree with you...obviously someone missed the fact that Cam is NOT the first or only black QB in the NFL so he isn't exactly making HISTORY here. I think we are going to see alot more black QBs as the position calls for taller, bigger, stronger, faster...let this be a lesson to high school coaches all over the USA...

what he should have done instead was talk about his love for the game and that celebrating has brought his team together on this journey...

the Panthers were not even on my radar...until Cam came along...it is fun to watch him play...he has a child like quality and a zest for life that could have alot to do with the accident he was in...

I am not a fair weather fan...so the Broncos are my team but I certainly won't be mad if the Panthers win...

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It was hard watching some ex Bills reliving it. Felt for them.

Thanks for the NFC dominance tidbit. Unstoppable train, particularly Dallas. Aikman killed them.

How cool that you got to meet him. Funny anecdote.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The thing is they were there four times str8 . I'm sure teams would've love to have been once

4. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Anyone going to watch the Pro Bowl?

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I want to, but I don't have ESPN.

:smt090

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

True. Half the fun is the journey.

On a related note, l learned the Broncos were the least winning team in SB history.
    And by the largest point margin. Good luck, Peyton.

Pretty sure you can watch it on ESPN live stream if you d/l their App
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/roadblock?watchsrc=true&device=android&

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good info

8. Bookworm616

Thanks for the info. I checked my phone and it wasn't compatible with the site.

Oh well. I watched Grease Live instead. LOL.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh heck yeah. Waited all week for it. Absolutely LOVED IT!! They did a phenomenonal production job. The dancing was spectacular. The singing too, very surprised at Vanessa and Julianne's voices. The pro bowl was peeped during commercial breaks.

10. Bookworm616

Yeah, I enjoyed it more than I expected to. I didn't like the actor playing Danny at first, but he grew on me.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Pro bowl versus grease.... Grease wins. Lol

I hate the pro bowl

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'm a Jaguars fan but I despise the broncos as a staff, organization and as a muthafuckin crew. It's Cam Newton's time to shine. #KeepPounding

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

who are the Jaguars?

signed,

Broncos Fan:cool:

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt081

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

:freehug::smt079

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

That's my feeling for the Ravens, and Cowboys (I'm a Giants fan). I think the Panthers will win this, but I see a battle.

17. Bookworm616

For the first time in a really long time, I'm excited about the actual game portion of the SuperBowl. LOL.

I also have zero loyalties and like both teams enough (Peyton was my fantasy hero for a few years and the Panthers have a lot of great ex-Bears players).

So, for the first time, I don't care who wins, because I'm excited at the prospect of a great game of football. I think both teams have merit and I think they'll make it an exciting game to watch.

That being said, I do believe the Panthers will win - if they can stop resting on their laurels in the second half of the game, that is. LOL.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Really, really enjoying the NFL Honors on CBS right now. ..