Megan Fox & Damon Wayans Jr.?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 24, 2016.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

megan fox is one of those celebs that is reported to have terrible personal hygiene.:smt009

Doesn't like to wash and constantly forgets to flush the toilet:smt090

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Links please

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Whaat? :rolleyes:

4. flaminghetero

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

And u believe that ?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  6. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly ...rumors. That's it.

8. flaminghetero

:rolleyes:

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

lol, well this quote is reported to come from her 2008 GQ magazine interview

"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like—you can smell the warmth in the fart."

http://www.eonline.com/news/137374/top-9-best-things-to-come-from-megan-fox-s-mouth

But reading the context of other things she has said such as this to Esquire...

"Let me tell you what it's really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved."

It can all be her trying to be funny and her sense of humor is dark (I mean she was dating a Goth Rocker) or just saying things to appear to be unsexy. Other celebs have done the same thing, I remember Rihanna talking about farting in an interview.

Who knows really. I knew gross girls and girls who lied about being gross to appear unsexy.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

...Also that was then and this is now, she could of grown from that. Her sense of humor in recent interviews aren't dark.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

actress Cameron Diaz talked about farting while she was rooming with Eva Mendes. They had been drinking and then it happened. Cameron started first and then Eva sort of joined in.

In the classic show Deadly Like Me, the main cast Sat in the Swiss Diner set and played the fart game.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Co-sign.

14. JamalSpunky

Preach.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

How come anytime there are rumors (Acutal rumors from the media, not just speculation) of a new celebrity IR couple, folks come out of nowhere on this forum to shoot down the rumors acting like we're just hoping & dreaming of it.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Because facts are more appealing. Rumors raise more questions than answers.

17. JamalSpunky

Should be fair game when celeb sites and magazines initiate rumors or claim outright that two individuals are dating. Some of you are acting as if people here saw Fox and Wayans cross paths on some red carpet even and started speculating the two must be dating. Wrong. This thread was started based upon reports from celeb/gossip websites....the same type of sites that tend to break stories about new couples on most occasions. Granted they may be wrong about this particular one.....or they may be right. The story about the Weeknd dating Bella Hadid started pretty much the same way with rumors and speculating by celeb sites without any official confirmation. Months went by before the two of them were even photographed sharing the same space. Years have gone by without pictured or official confirmation of Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes and yet these same sites have remained consistent throughout that time that those two are secretly dating. And I believe it. Meanwhile I could tell the Will Smith/Margot Robbie rumors were nothing but bullshit.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Don't believe everything you read in those celebrity sites. Nothing is as it seems. Until a couple actually comes out about their relationship, it's not anyone's business. It's all a bunch of photo ops or photo bombs.

19. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yep.Though, it's Hollywood and everybody hooks up with each other at some point.I'm pretty sure there are celebs that have had relations/ relationships with each other that haven't made the fake tabloids.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yep & it shouldn't suprise anybody that the celebrities involved in a celebrity IR 'ship/Hook-up would want to keep it on the downlow.