Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful couple. Eddie must have a whole tribe of kids now!! Very lucky Aussie woman indeed.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Years ago, Eddie Murphy said that he wants to have a house full of children.

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

4. beccaomecca

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

Agreed 1000 percent--they were made for each other. :)

6. brethard

brethard Active Member

Eddie Murphy has eight children to his credit already but it seems that number nine is still the charm.

The 55-year-old Beverly Hills Cop star was quite the protective guy as he and his very pregnant girlfriend Paige Butcher, 36, hit up their favorite coffeehouse in Los Angeles' Studio City on Wednesday.

Eddie kept his clutches on Paige as the two stepped up to order their usual drinks at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and when they emerged the star was holding her hand.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...utcher-daily-stroll-coffee.html#ixzz457tiPJYm

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They sure do love that coffee shop. lol.

But for real they're living just like regular folks.... with a million dollar difference.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

If it was me, I would have the coffee brought to me....or have it setup with the company to have them setup a mini version of their equipment in my kitchen.

Starbucks does that for their high VIP customers.

10. brethard

brethard Active Member

Paige Butcher looked like she can hardly wait to be a mother herself as she showed off her blossoming baby bump as she went on a coffee run with Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

They looked in bliss as they serenely sauntered down the sidewalk with the drinks in hand as they enjoyed the warm weather in the well-heeled area of Los Angeles County.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...shows-baby-bump-coffee-run.html#ixzz45hBVZFmn

11. beccaomecca

Thanks for the updates ? they are truly such a gorgeous couple. They look so happy and in love. Eddie is looking great! And she is hot as hell. That baby is going to be addicted to caffeine.

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Murphy has revealed his girlfriend Paige Butcher is expecting a baby girl.

'It's a little girl,' the 54-year-old comedian said as the couple stepped out on a coffee run in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

The baby, who is due in May, will be the Beverly Hills Cop star's ninth child and his sixth daughter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Paige-Butcher-shows-baby-bump-coffee-run.html

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'd hate to see him end up old and broke like Sammy Davis with all those kids banging on the door for more money.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

O4,Sammy took care of them. He had set up some insurance polies. In the book of his photos the author even had the insurance numbers published in case other people did not believe them.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, really? That's good to know. I never really thought about Sammy having kids. I guess that makes sense, since he was married to multiple beautiful women. I was thinking more of Eddie in terms of the multitude demanding a share of the spoils.

16. brethard

brethard Active Member

Expectant dad Eddie Murphy couldn't hide his delight on Saturday when he stepped out with a thumbs up.
    The 55-year-old accompanied his heavily-pregnant girlfriend Paige Butcher to Coffee Bean in Studio City, California, reassuring fans that things are going A-ok with the pregnancy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...riend-Paige-Butcher-coffee.html#ixzz467g3S9y3

17. beccaomecca

Haha so cute!!! ...... but.... seriously.. does Eddie Murphy only have one set of clothes or what lol?

18. brethard

brethard Active Member

Guess he's being smart with his money. ;)

19. beccaomecca

Tight ass haha.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt Eddie has great money managers.