BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm really into Molly Parker, so I might give in & get into this show. What seasons does this 'ship span?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Seasons 2-4.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished House of Cards is on a cable network.

4. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Netflix is only like 8 bucks a month. Fuck cable.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Fear The Walking Dead Season 1 - Alicia and Matt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

So now everyone wants a comic series? CW started it.

7. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]KuzZ1klQ6vw[/YOUTUBE]

9. ColiBreh1

Uggghhh....Why did you need to post that ad? You do realize that Kristen Stewart OBVIOUSLY did that Ad to quiet down the rumors of her being a racist?

She ain't fooling nobody. When she dropped out of being the female lead in the movie "Focus" after Will Smith signed on to replace Ben Affleck as the Male lead, that spoke volumes & legitimized the rumors of her being racist.

It also doesn't help that despite how much media & paparazzi attention she gotten over the years, I can't think of 1 black celebrity that she's been friendly with.

10. Shulz021

Ah ok thanks for the heads up :smt024

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right. even the video has racist undertones.

She tackles the black guitarist down, which symbolizes her superiority over the black male. She kisses his lips, which symbolizes the silencing of the black male so he doesn't speak out. She then takes off leaving the black man on the ground, which symbolizes the struggle for the black man to pick himself up after being thrown down by the white woman, just like institutional racism.

I'm just pulling your leg lol:smt043

12. darkcurry

Others have said that when she dropped out because she mentioned the reason being he was too old, even though Ben Affleck is in his 40's as well. But I don't think that was fully her decision, remember these celebrities have agents, publicists and managers pulling them every which way. Plus Margot Robbie worked WAY better in that role anyway, so in the end it was a good decision.

13. darkcurry

Supergirl finale: Kara and James Kiss (I won't go into any significant spoilers for those who haven't seen the season finale yet.:) )

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Xander (Demetrius Bridges) and Teresa (Hanna Mangan Lawrence) are star-crossed lovers on the CW's new limited drama series Containment.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Do you literally mean star-crossed in the Shakespearean sense? Or do you just mean that they're the protagonists?

16. ColiBreh1

I haven't watched the premiere yet, but both of these actors are just supporting characters.

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The former...the doomed love trope.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. Kinda makes me not want to watch them though lol.

19. Shulz021

Waiting for Cloak & Dagger Series 'till then :???:

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw a IR couple WW/BM on Kelly Blue Book commercial.