Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You just naturally strong, I could pump out 25 at most right now.

Even my gf cheered me on today saying way to go babe, I remember you could barely do 2 last month.

2. 4north1side2

Progress but much more work to do

Mile time down to 9:50

I can run 20 minutes at a 5mph pace

20 push ups

Doing 5 sets of 5

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

So checking back in.
    I stepped on the scale and I'm about 15 lbs away from my goal :)
    I am just so amazed at the energy I have and all of the clothes that I held onto saying I'd fit into again one day.
    I am just under the weight I was after I delivered my oldest son over 21 years ago. I am feeling uber sexy and just so damned proud of myself! Wishing I had done this so much sooner!

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Congrats. You should show us that backside!

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

6. Cherok33

Gotta love this guy! Give you an A for effort ;)

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Awesomeness! I'm happy for you. The feel good part and extra energy the comes with exercise and weight loss is great. I'm determined not to go back where I came from.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Can I get those 15 pound? Inactivity made me lose my 15.

9. Cherok33

Awww yeah I'd give them to you if I could! My son is in the same boat. He just committed to ply basketball to Hood College in the fall and the first thing the coach told him was he had to gain 10-15 lbs of muscle!

I wish I had that problem!

10. Cherok33

Thank you!

Yes it sure feels great! I get second and third glances all the time from random men and can I tell you how good that makes me feel? Lol

I am also determined not to let myself go again ever! Very conscientious of everything I out into my body now and indulge only very seldom when I do.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

what's new lol

12. Cherok33

I'm going to hurt you!

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

So proud of you! Great job mama! I started with that mindset about 4 years ago and I've never strayed from it. I refuse to allow myself to lose that kind of control ever again. I indulge frequently lol, but my workout always makes up for it. I weigh myself daily (with complete recognition that many things can make the number read a tad off from what it should be) but it helps me feel in control because I know if I find myself up 4-5 pounds, it's time to kick it in gear for a few days to bring myself back down to normal. Anyone who's been overweight knows how it can spiral from 4-5 lbs to 10-15 lbs & then some. I won't even entertain the idea of going back so I nip it in the bud real quick, while still thoroughly enjoying food and life and all my indulgences lol.

You've done such a good job I'm so happy you're seeing/feeling the rewards of your devoted efforts!! Congrats

14. Cherok33

Thank you! Yes I totally agree it's so easy to put weight on so very hard to take it off, esp if you don't jump on it right away.

15. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

At least she's being humble about it padding down the number of glances she's receiving.

16. DudeNY12

I finally got going again yesterday after 2 shaky weeks. The first week I was out of town and last week I was imply lazy. I intend to workout at least 3 evenings this week, and of course Sat/Sun AM.

17. The Dark King

nice keep pushing fam

18. DudeNY12

Yup! Thank you, sir! How's yours going?

19. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Started wearing a pedometer at work.

Monday 14832 steps

Tuesday 16102 steps

Wednesday 16300 steps

I know its off by quite a few steps but I'm definitely walking over 6 miles 5 days a week. I'm burning around 1000 calories these days because I'm still hitting the gym as well. My cardio is still complete shit.

20. The Dark King

They have apps for your phone too. You think that's more accurate?