Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Be wide open and still manage to drop the ball brehs

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol we all can't smooth like you homie

3. 4north1side2

Smoothness has nothing to do with it, you and petty are something else... women tell y'all they interested and y'all still like she must be talking about that other guy

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I think a lot of the time it's just generic banter, not necessarily a sincere conversation. TDK and petty don't lack self confidence so I doubt they'd be this way in irl except in a joking/flirty way. Dudes talk that way irl all the time but it's in a cute, trying to be sweet way. That's the vibe I get from TDK and petty.

5. 4north1side2

I was joking but I did hear that petty was kinda shy in person unlike on here.... but knowing how women exaggerate damn near everything, he probably was just reserved and modest.

6. 4north1side2

I think this train is running out of steam.... I need a combination of more sleep and more food.
    My arms are no where as big as before... happy with the weight loss. Abs coming out more n more and my face is much thinner. I look good! My strength is getting back up their too.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's good shit!! Keep it up!

8. 4north1side2

Thanks!

9. 4north1side2

Thanks!

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I've been doing Weight Watchers for a few months now. It's slow going, but it's going. I've dropped 13 pounds. I'm definitely eating better and making better choices.

I was really resistant to tracking things. I just didn't want my whole life to be all about what I eat. But, I have found that it's really important to track things and to be aware of what I'm doing.

I have a fit bit and track my walking and stairs. I keep saying I need to start exercising. Last night I got on the stationary bike. I'm starting slow. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Part of my goal is to shift emotional eating to exercising when I am out of sorts.

For me it's about life changes. I purposely decided to not do it all right away because I knew it wouldn't last. I thought it was better to do things step by step so that it will last.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

That's awesome. I'm glad to hear. I always tell people to get in where they fit in. It's all about finding what works best for you, and dropping pounds the healthy way. These people who go to extremes are doing nothing but setting themselves up for failure. When I decided to drop weight, I was all about a lifestyle that's sustainable.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I was bummed when I first started and didn't get a big drop the first weeks. I was jealous of those who did. Interestingly enough, most of them aren't still around 3-4 months later. I made the commitment to keep going no matter what. I figure it took me however many years to get here, it's not going to be overnight to get to where I want to be.

I had dropped 15 on my own before I started WW. It helps me to have all the computer tracking stuff they have and it works for me to go to the meetings and weigh in.

So much mental stuff to it all.

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

For me getting the apple watch was a great help. Tracks your steps, calories burned both active and regular, monitors your heart rate, and stores all of your workouts. Great tool to keep you on track.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Right now the Fitbit and WW tracking tools are working well for me. Fitbit does all that and connects to the WW program and shows all my steps over there. So it's working well.

I could see the apple watch down the road as I get more into exercise though.

15. The Dark King

Love the fitbit 12734 steps so far today trying to hit 15k

16. K

K Well-Known Member

NICE!

I'm still working on getting to 10K lol

17. The Dark King

just do a nice hour of walking at morning and after dinner you'll totally crush it

18. 4north1side2

I can totally relate to emotional eating. Anytime I have a headache, something goes wrong, or my day is long, I treat myself to several fast food places in one day.

Keep up the good work!

19. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

I hit 24,000 steps yesterday

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nice