Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I hear ya!!! Love the night city lights and reflection across the water. So peaceful.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Isla Fisher. Isn't she married to Sasha Baron Cohen of Borat, Bruno and The Dictator?

I think the hype about Nicole Kidman is she is smart, down to earth and was married to Tom Cruise. And now she's married to Keith Urban and expecting a baby at 48(if you believe the tabloids). She's not ashamed of showing off her figure. I remember watching the film Australia and the scene when she arrives in Darwin, standing up at the bow of the boat that picked her up from the flying boat. She had that air of pride and elegance.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. beccaomecca

Hell yeah she is. Aussies love the comedian men.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's wifey number 2

5. beccaomecca

Mega babe she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. brethard

brethard Active Member

Blondes may have more fun, but natural redhead Nicole Kidman, 48, goes brunette for her role as Aline Bernstein, the mistress of writer Thomas Wolfe (Jude Law), in Genius, the biopic about Wolfe’s editor Max Perkins (Colin Firth) that opens June 10. Here are five facts about the Oscar-winning actress.

http://parade.com/481662/walterscott/5-things-you-dont-know-about-nicole-kidman/

7. beccaomecca

Blondes may have more fun. But redheads ARE more fun. Remember that lol.

God damn she is carrying a couple litres of milk there! I wanna see that gorgeous lil caramel drop.

8. Westie

Westie Member

Haven't checked in here lately, but...nice avatar Becca! :freehug:

9. beccaomecca

Thanks Westie.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

You rotate through like 90 of them, right?

11. beccaomecca

Lmfao. Hmmmm I'd say I'm at 91 now. I like to change shit up. I bore easily.

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Iggy Azalea will replace outgoing judge Dannii Minogue when the X Factor Australia returns for an eighth season later this year.

The Los Angeles based rapper, 26, confirmed the move on Saturday following a live performance on Good Morning America, but admitted she was initially uncertain about signing up for the long-running show.

'I really didn't picture myself being a judge on any kind of television show but I think that actually this could be a good fit for me, so I said yes,' she told Sydney Confidential.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...w-judge-X-Factor-Australia.html#ixzz4BLtLJdnr

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

The last time she was in Australia for a local production was back in 1989 for the three-part miniseries Bangkok Hilton.

And Hollywood veteran Nicole Kidman has finally returned to Down Under shores, having arrived in Sydney on Saturday with her children Faith and Sunday Rose.

The Oscar-winning 48-year-old is back in the country for five weeks to work on a new crime drama Top Of The Lake: China Girl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ke-home-grown-project-1989.html#ixzz4BLu3urBv

14. beccaomecca

Thanks for the update :)

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

IF anyone needed proof that Australian television has come of age, this is it.

Oscar-winning actress *Nicole Kidman flew into Sydney with daughters Faith and Sunday Rose yesterday to begin five weeks of filming for new Australian drama Top Of The Lake: China Girl.

Her first local TV role since 1989’s Bangkok Hilton, it will see Kidman reunited with Kiwi director Jane Campion, with whom she last collaborated on the 1996 movie The Portrait Of A Lady.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...t/news-story/19b7f33ef2e71ef90d8530cc96c37040

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It seems like a trend with award winning actors and actresses. Land a television series. Sometimes it works out fine, other times it doesn't. At least these people gave it their all.
    I have no doubt Nicole Kidman will do well with this show.

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Whatever gets her to stop making that shitty music is a good thing.

18. brethard

brethard Active Member

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Rachel Griffiths, Toni Collette, Yvonne Strahovski are not on the list, either. Not to mention Belinda Bauer (Robocop2)and Margot Robbie. There are others whom I have forgotten or are not sure of from my memory.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,glad you noticed that.