Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Hmm... maybe so. I'll try to listen for accents next time.

I do know that guys (from whereever) tend to just do their job just like they're getting paid by the hour, just like they're supposed to do.

Black and white dudes are best at phone customer service in my experience. hispanics tend to try to give you bum rush, and "offshore" people are just incompetent and will even flat-out lie to you to get you off the phone.

Chicks are the worst at it though. It's like they're emotionally invested in every conversation -- like it's some kind of contest, you vs them.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol!

4. medullaslashin

I don't get it. what are you asserting with that pic? :confused:

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She looks terrrible. lol

6. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

um yah it's her weight that's the issue. :rolleyes: lmao

7. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I don't know if it's her weight, but she looks like she's getting ready to slap the shit outta somebody, got got caught shoplifting or was just asked a question and is completely stumped.

Prince pic?....I think the reference/posting of it is more along the lines of:
    #1) Yeah....right... (major sarcasm)
    #2) Surely you jest?
    #3) Not even with your _____ :smt102

8. medullaslashin

Oh. thought he said that already. :-?

9. medullaslashin

Um yah, if she didn't have the double chin & "fat face" she might look better.

In any case, she's not horrible... aside from the hair, she's just "plain", like a lot of women.

Maybe if she took a pic of herself laying on her back, the fat would flop away from her face and you'd see what I mean.

:smt115

10. medullaslashin

It's also the hair. Both the weight and the hair are things she could change, and she'd be a better looking woman for that.

Keep in mind though, she's a comedienne. Her look is probably part of her act.

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

She looks like one of the Bull dykes from OITNB. I wouldn't be surprised if she auditioned for a role on there too.

12. RicardoCooper

Medulla sure is simpin hard for that manly looking bitch

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sorry brah, I don't see it and I have stupid low standards. She's hideous.

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

How has integration helped the Black community when statistics show the opposite? We're still more likely to go to jail more than any other race, paid less than other races, have worse health issues than any other race....

15. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Women and emotions are like leaves to trees.

16. RicardoCooper

In the days of segregation we would have no choice than to fuck with women who look like Leslie Jones

THANK YOU FOR INTEGRATION, WHITE MAN

17. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Nah White broads were getting them some bbc back then, too.It just had to be on the low until mullato offspring started popping up.

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The Black community is more educated now than it has been and life expectancy for black people has risen in the USA. You simply have more access to services with integration that you would not have. Remember black people back in those days paid taxes but were not given the services that came along with those taxes.
    Remember jail and prison are two different things. The States carry the most amount prisoners in prison. The states still remain the biggest problem there is for black people or for that matter all citizens.
    Integration isn't a promise that racism would end. It just gives more opportunity to black people.

19. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

More opportunities and Blacks are still behind anyone else on way too many things.Blacks were always college educated, ever heard of HBCU's? Only difference now is that more Blacks are being admitted into non-Black colleges/universities.Life expectancy has risen for everyone due to more access to medical procedures.How many Black-owned businesses are in non-Black neighborhoods as opposed to non-Black owned businesses in Black neighborhoods? Like the saying goes, one step forward, two steps back.

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Integration does not eliminate the generations of racism that has affected many black people. That is segregation is still hurting black people and in some cases... there is still segregation.

I specifically stated black people are more educated and not that they were not. In addition to the HBCU graduate, you have black non HBCU gradutes like myself. HBCU grads+ black nonHBCU grads > HBCU grads
    To be quite honest, HBCU's are too expensive from what I have seen. I could not afford them and many black people would not be able to afford them. There is also the issue that they may not be close by. I also could not afford college in general. It is because I got scholarships and grants that I went to college and that was accomplished by integration. I would not have access to them if there was not integration.

Concerning businesses... when you are segregated, you don't get the same chances as the waltons or the bush. That would have continued to happen. There would be no oprah, or Jordan(bobcats).