thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

+1000.

We're dealing with a centuries old problem with LE and the Black community and most Americans and the media don't know how deep it is.

A criminal justice system this broken needs to be torn down to the ground and we need to build something different.

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Thug govt thug cops thug people. Plenty blame to go around except each group wants to claim they are spotless

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Did you read the article

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sir, I disagree. Those of us who are getting labelled as anti-cop (as silly as it is)... No one is at all claiming innocence. No one is denying that black on black violence is a problem. They're simply calling for fair treatment, and accountability for police. Police (as a group) and the "police supporters" regularly get butthurt whenever their actions are questioned and/or criticized. Are they not human and therefore fallible like the rest of us?

The problem is that police culture is seriously wrong, and they're not trying to hear it. How is it they can look at lawful protesters, totally ignore their cause, and attempt to distract from the issue at hand by claiming they're terrorists.

Like the Civil rights fight... this isn't going away, and when the police side accepts that serious dialogue and accountability are needed... progress can be made.

So... yes, I agree that there's plenty of blame to go around, but where will that get us?

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Says Rush Limbaugh's lawn jockey.

You Sambos have a day of reckoning coming.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Shooting an unarmed man is murder pure and simple. All you had to do is call for back up. Every black man is not the equivalent of 18 year old Mike Tyson. Not even by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyone else shooting an unarmed man will go to jail, so should the Cops.

If you are too much of a sissy to take someone in without killing him, then perhaps you need a new line of work.

The way you support murderers who use being a punk as an excuse for their actions says a lot about who you are.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Repped!

8. flaminghetero

You told that lunk-headed bitch.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! It's like they look for a reason to empty their clips, then recite that punk-ass line about.. "I feared for my life".

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Adding the link to the post...
    https://wikipedia.org/Black_Codes_(United_States)

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It depends on the behavior of the unarmed person. The threat level varies vastly.

12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

EXACTLY on that post.

Whatever scenario that doesn't play into the racism narrative the media and BLM don't care.

13. flaminghetero

So why are unarmed people in other countries not gunned down because of their behavior????????????????

14. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

[sarcasm]Because there is absolutely no racism in any other country but here.[/sarcasm]

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fair point. Some or most are though. Of the 50 or so European countries, only 3-4 don't use guns on the beat (but you understand, every Police Force in the world is armed).

In the countries of un(fire)armed street cops, my guess is depending on the behavior of the unarmed civilian, they get their skull (baton) cracked open, are tasered or maced.

Does that equate to police brutality to you? (Serious question, not rhetorical, btw)

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Seriously. Two trained men can beat one all day. If two guys armed with them batons can't beat one dude then they need to be on desk duty. If the guy is big or known to be a problem call another car. That's 4 on one. Sheesh.
    How hard can it be for 4 guys to beat one. All I'm asking is that you quit beating him after you cuff him.

Then again if he is not resisting don't hit him at all.

It's not like there are a bunch of Anderson Silvas walking around. A policeman is not a postion you deserve to have if you are afraid to do some scuffling.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

But you rather allow them to be a bunch of fat donut eating slobs. Then got a nerve to compare them to military. What a joke.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You ain't lying. The military will or threaten to boot you if you don't stay in decent shape ....no matter the age.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A lot of cops today are ex-military. A lot.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I know but damn....