NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly and that's not even the half of it. Who needs the problems of Odell without the millions. lol. I just had a busted chick staring me down at the gym a few hours ago while I was doing squats. No telling what she posted later on twitter. :smt043

What concerns me is the reason for them strict immigration laws. A black man can get in but he still has to deal with the reality that led to those strict immigration laws. If it was racism, he would still be living in a racist country.

The last thing I want or need is a woman taking care of me. Especially in an environment like that where she knows countless women are trying to get at you. How much fun do you really think that would that be?? :smt108 It's a gross over simplification to think that all would be well if you simply did not fuck around. I'm sure I would like to hang with the fellas at the pub sometimes, wait let me beg my wife to let me join you guys. Maybe I should ask her to join us, what if she says yes? Fuck it I'll just stay home.

I know enough about finance that I could actually earn my keep by just flipping a rich woman's money, but I still don't think that would work well in that type of environment. It also has an emotional aspect to it because it is money and a lot of people don't really understand what you are doing. Who would want to deal with that noise at home?

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I can understand you point on the wp issue. I believe Ii posted that statement close to that in that every fucking thread is about race . Sometimes its about race for the sake of it. Example "BM dating fat ww". I'm like "why talk about that?"

Yeah I think the dudes forget they are dating ww. At the same time , it is an issue to be discuss but every other thread...my goodness!!!!!!!

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh the ww issue. I've started threads trying to get ww pov and no one replied or whatever so.....

But yet ww get shouted out all the time and I'm like "really?"

In regards to the dudes having other points of views....yeah we are homogeneous thinkers but damn some of the alternative thinkers are way .....left field. Example trying to infer that if a BM doesn't carry himself in a preferred manner deserve to get killedd by the cops/Zimmerman is suspected

It's obvious when a wp who does something worse than a BM but lives (face eater) and doesn't have shit to say is suspected.v

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

WTF, Bliss is a foreign chick???!!! How is Bliss gonna be an immigrant talking to us about patriotism??!!

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Interesting, bliss accounts for 19% of the posts in this thread. Imagine what she could do with all of that idle time if she focused not trying to push her agenda down everyone's throat but instead on positive subjects with no hidden motives.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Interestingly, I've been an American longer than some of the men in here gabbing to me. ;)
    You're in a perfect position for a bird to shit on you.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I've always heard Australia is racist AF. What are privileges BM have in Australia?

My thoughts exactly.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samson1701 again

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I guess double entendre's elude you. Ecch.. another North.

So tell me stories you've heard of how Australia is racist as fuck.

Oh, btw, am l allowed to respond to you or will this count towards my percentile.. :smt024

11. The Dark King

He didn't stand for the anthem he didn't burn the stupid thing and if you were a true patriot as you claim to be then no one who actually believes in the promise of this country should be standing at time like this especially to that song. Listen to that third verse and tell me how patriotic that bs is again

12. The Dark King

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to meowkittenmeow again.

13. The Dark King

This is very true out here they own most of the Subways Dunkin Donuts and 7-11s out here

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The third verse that was referencing the British Soldiers? Contrary to your belief, you don't own the word slave in poetry.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

In fact, here's the whole poem.

O say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
    What so proudly we hail’d at the twilight’s last gleaming,
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
    O’er the ramparts we watch’d were so gallantly streaming?
    And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
    O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
    Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
    What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
    As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
    Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
    In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
    ’Tis the star-spangled banner—O long may it wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
    That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
    A home and a Country should leave us no more?
    Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave
    From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
    Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!
    Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
    Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!
    Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto – “In God is our trust,”
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I haven't done much research but I have heard the same and how the indigenous people have been treated poorly out there.

17. The Dark King

Oh boy ok Bliss. So even if you want to make the flimsy ass argument that white people were slaves too more specifically the Irish, does that mean there isn't a legitimate gripe?
    And as far as this country is concerned black people own trade marked and have complete license over that shit. And not because we are the only ones oppressed, not even close, but we are the most visibly oppressed and we are constantly reminded that this country as a whole is ok with oppression. Lately I have been paying more attention to the plight of all oppressed people from transgendered people to Americans of various origins and one thing I realize. It all starts with us as black people, if this country and it's people keep turning a blind eye to what happens to us we are giving the ok that it can and should happen to everyone. It never ever stops on with one group, everyone knew Hitler hating Jews didn't stop there, he wasn't going to destroy Jews and let blacks and Cambodians slide.
    More importantly at what point do we actually practice the idea that all men and women are created equal, that we all have an inalienable right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. At point does it become your patriotic duty to see an injustice happen to one American and realize it can easily be you at any moment not hiding behind the illusion of whiteness. Because its not about race, it never has been. It's about powerful tricking some of the oppressed that they too aren't oppressed. It should make everyone sick that people are killed by government paid employees and never facing accountability. But hey it's all about that flag huh.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that a lot too.

19. The Dark King

Not mad at them they see an opportunity and they jump on it.

I hate that I can't seem to get people of our own race to do the same. It's frustrating as hell. I want us to buy up some of this cheap real estate in areas where the vast majority of the population is us. Unfortunately every asshole wants to be a boss and get some quick money.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would like to see more black folks with that "hustle hard" mentality apply that to business and property. We own barbershops and beauty salons, but Asians are killing it in the beauty supply stores that cater to mostly black people.