Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes it seems that many landlords in NYC have taken being sleazy to new low. I get that their goal is to make money, but they do some real dirty crap to people. They especially do this this stuff to extra vulnerable people who don't know their rights.

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I specified "only" implying that some people believe only black people can be homophobic. I believe homophobia exist in all communities on the same level. If a black homosexual magically turned white I doubt their life as a gay man would be any better.

I'll say black people tend to be more strict with what counts as gay or not, for example: white men can kiss each other on the cheek as a greeting but if two black men did that most of us would call them gay immediately with no exception. But on the flip side, to a lot of white guys, wearing jewelry is seen as feminine and gay but a lot of black guys can't leave the house w/o ice around every limb of their body. So it's just a matter of perception.

Rappers using no homo is just a safety to prevent anyone from getting the wrong idea with their lyrics, especially in a freestyle were you might say something suspect in the spur of the moment. It's also to prevent gay rumors which happens a lot with rappers past and present because their lyrics were taken out of context or too seriously.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

dumbest thing that I have ever heard.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The tat? Or the ribbing he's gotten?
    IDK..I love, love RJ, but I wouldn't get his face on my thigh, lol...maybe his initials?

5. archangel

The argument of "no real MAN gets another dude inked on his skin so close to his dick" is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard of.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah..sorry, gonna have to go with the hecklers on this one.

Fr the huge size of it, to the making sure you don't masterb-ejac on your left thigh..the little things.

7. archangel

Being a man, I really doubt that is what a man is thinking about when he is trying to orgasm. It may be different for women. If you are paying attention to the tattoo on your leg more than orgasming. You ain't doing it right.:smt012

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wasn't referring to "thinking about".
    I meant... what if you hit Rick's face? How can you wipe his mouth down? Tenderly -that's your thigh there.
    Or when he laughs, can he slap Rick?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL!!

When the Donald starts interrupting and raising his voice, it means he knows he's LOSING.

Early fight report, Hillary is ahead.

Trump tried to start off calm but now he's full blown apoplectic.:smt077:shock:

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This won't deter his supporters they love loud, they think its him asserting himself against the establishment. Looks like racism, short sighted xenophobia will win the day.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! You could see it building up in him. I was thinking... "Let the unhinging begin" and he broke into one of his rants.

Agreed! That's also why I'm also quoting one of his lines... "I love the under-educated".

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

*sigh* I just saw this on Twitter...

[​IMG]

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

According to Snopes, this is a fake quote. I'm inclined to believe Snopes on this one, Bill was president in 1995 and such a quote would have been headline news.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would love to see the issue of Seventeen that this quote appeared in. It hasn't appeared on my timeline (yet) but much like the candidate himself, Trump supporters don't let little things like "facts" and "reality" get in their way.

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is what kills me about Trump. Clinton just stood there calmly while Trump basically spent the debate showing us why he isn't fit to be President. And we still have two more debates to go. It was the grown-up version of "stop hitting yourself."

I remember when "Vice President Sarah Palin" was the worst that the GOP had to offer. Even then, if anyone had told me that the GOP and conservatism would become so off-the-rails bugfuck crazy that the GOP would nominate Trump I still wouldn't have believed it.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If "Super Predators" and "we have to bring them to heel", and calling Paul Fray a "Fucking J**w bastard" followed her all these years, then this surely would have.
    Seventeen Mag looked through every 1995 interview and this meme quote was not said by her.

18. archangel

Problem is that it is not true. Unlike the problem, that trump is having this moment with a latina woman.

Every man knows don't walk down that lane with woman and fat.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well she was under contract to keep her figure stable. She also said he said it to her in private, which is possible. And yesterday she now says he said racist things about Blacks to her in private. When asked what, she declined to say.

She also blames Donald for giving her Anorexia and Bullemia because he called her miss "piggy"...except that she was found on record telling an interviewer before the Miss Universe Pageant that she suffered from anorexia and bulimia and that her anorexia got her to down to 118 pounds for the contest.
    When she was confronted with this interview yesterday, she said she never said that, however it is in print in the actual newspaper.

She also denied she told a Court judge that she was going to kill him. She said that she called him only to tell him that she was very happy that she gave her fiance a reasonable sentence or treatment, for murdering his brother-in-law.(of which she was the accused getaway driver).
    So her word is questionable, to say the least.

20. archangel

We are talking about a man that said

And this is the bimbo that's asking presidential questions?

He also said

.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.

another one:

Now grotesque @BetteMidler is into the Trump act --- trying to become
    relevant again.

While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.

[​IMG]

This dude here. :smt043:smt043:smt043
    He has said much worse. It isn't out of character with the name calling.
    I believe he didn't say it as much I believe ol'Bill is monogamous with his wife.:smt043