Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

Nah, uncut as in, extra skin flap?

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That was sarcasm.

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

So, supposedly I'm not the kind of woman you would picture with a black man...I have no clue what that's supposed to mean.
    I met this guy at the beach today and we started talking.
    His job and his Army past, my job, where I'm from. ..bla bla bla
    He told me about his ex from Cuba and I mentioned my ex and that he is American and somehow the colour of skin got into that convo as well.
    He then said that I'm not the type he would picture with a black man.
    I felt insulted. Man, you just told me you are from Columbia, so you are not really considered white either, right?
    Some people have a weird way of trying to charme a girl.
    I wonder if he really expects me to call the number he gave me? :rolleyes:

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Welcome to the race game love. Leave dummies like that be.
    Smh
    I just can't with people anymore it's not worth the energy

6. Unique4ever

It really disgusts me.
    And then he told me that I won't get a tan if I'm using sunscreen.
    Ha, so you are not supposed to be pale like me, but not black either? Moron. I should have told him that I don't fuck racists.
    Damn, why do the best comebacks always come to my mind later?

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You should have told him he doesn't seem like the type of guy who's into women.

8. Unique4ever

That's a good one :smt043

9. K

K Well-Known Member

It's always that way! But you now have something to say the next time it happens (hopefully you won't need to)

I really hate the whole "I just wouldn't have thought you would date/be with a black man" "You just don't look like the type..." and on and on - WTF

I've taken to just walking away. I've found there's really no point in trying to have any further conversation with some people.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What's the body count for this black Friday gonna be?

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So the light turns green, then I hear a sound that makes me cringe. I look in the rear view mirror and a tire is rolling down the street and crosses to the other side of the three lanes. Then I see a truck rolling down the street with only three tires, apparently he is driving on his rotor. How is this even possible. Lol

Only in Central Florida.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's pretty damn wild lol

14. 4north1side2

Even some black men feel and think this way, just look at how these two feel about women dating rappers

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I've seen it. The men who assume because you are a single mom your kids are a wreck and your life is out of control. All sorts of garbage out there. There are all sorts of people who jump to conclusions about things they don't know anything about. I've decided it's all a gift, tells you really quickly who you don't want to deal with.

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Uh no. It's because dude has multiple kids with multiple women. Has nothing to do with him being a rapper.

You should ve known that.

Why would a woman want to do that?

17. 4north1side2

I think we've nearly all done it and experienced flack for who we date or find attractive. I'm guilty as charged, if I find out a woman i like delt with a certain type of dude I see as repulsive, I lose interest.

I remember posting a pic a few years ago of me kissing some chick I was dating on here. Someone who liked me on here said "I can't believe that's what you find attractive, you can do better"

It's bothersome as fuck but I also realize we subconsciously create standards for everyone we interact with on a personal level.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting. I've felt that way myself at times. I learned long ago to just keep my mouth shut about past stuff. Sometimes that's impossible since I've been married before and since he's the kid's dad he's bound to be seen at some point. The funny thing is that I look at him now and can't even imagine ever being with him before myself. So, I'm sure other people would think the same...in fact they've told me that LOL. But then even people who knew us when we were together have said that now too.

I've seen women that men I date have been with and had the "come on if you are into her there's no way you can be into me" whether that's cause I thought she was better or worse than me, maybe hotter bod, better face, smarter, more successful, on and on....or less. I just try to remember my own dating past and that I went through times of figuring things out and being interested in different things at different times. Stands to reason that others have as well. Actually, it took me until this point in life to end up with a man who fits my ideal in every way....many of the ideals I had given up along the way.

My daughter said something about my son's gf not being very pretty the other day. She was surprised he was so into this chick. I know from what he told me he's finds her really attractive physically as well as in other ways. She doesn't at all fit what he's been with before. His last gf was very typical blonde beauty - the type many go for. She wasn't his typical type as he used to always go for very bright, exotic beauties. The new one isn't a show stopper type. She's more down to earth and he says it's more about who and how she is and that she's very grounded and has some of my qualities. My daughter recently became engaged to the guy she's been going with for a couple of years. He is different then the ones before him.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Best Explanation of Chess Board:

The King is the top 1%
    The Queens are the corporations
    The Rook is the government
    The Bishop is religion
    The Knights are the Military and Law enforcement
    The Pawns are everyone else

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol