A Soldier's Story Thread

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I'm fascinated by the stories the military guys tell me who have been stationed overseas. Some of the guys here are from the local Air Force Base. The stories they tell me about the women and the fun they have had in countries like Germany, England, Italy, Panama, Korea, Japan, and other countries make me envious of their life experiences. I dedicate this thread to them to tell their soldier's stories here.

2. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Soo shagging arround the world means life experiences?.......
    Hope they have a best friend called Rubber!

3. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

many don't use rubbers it seems.Lol. I see many German girls here who mess with soldiers and have like 2 or 3 babies by the same amount of soldiers.
    Sad those women don't learn after the 1st time.
    Sex is not equal with life experience.Unless u don't use contraception and end up with kids sex is just fun.Nothing serious to really gain important life lessons from.

4. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Well if they would have only that many soldiers like babies..... ok but mostly the amount of soldiers is higher then that of the babies....

Plus I never meet people more resistant to life expierence than american soldiers.
    Yes they might have been stationed in Korea and elsewhere, and they might have fucked some nice juicy girls from the the Philepines there... but they never got a single corn of rice from a korean food store!
    U can tell US soldiers , that there is a very spezial and dangerous snake in Germany called the snowrattlesnake and it it only comes in wintertime.... and they belive it!

On the othere side I know some of the girls here, they love to date guys because of the stuff u can get from the PX. That is not any smarter too.

5. Be-you-tiful86

That whole baby thing is really weird.There's like this little community of girls who date soldiers and the soldiers themselves.

Let's say there is Soldier A,Soldier B,Soldier C and Soldier D.And on the other hand Girl A,Girl B,Girl C and Girl D.
    Soldier A got one baby with Girl A,one with girl B and one with Girl C.
    Now let's take a look at the girls. Girl A got a baby with soldier A,one baby with soldier C and one baby with soldier D.
    I swear both soldiers and some girls dating them got babies left and right by different baby mommas and daddies.
    And them moving to other places.. they don't always come back for their kids to see them.

If you do date a soldier pick carefully and make sure he's a respectful guy with common sense who doesn't plan to create a football or basketball team of kids or doesn't already have one.Lol

And as far as the life experience..I gotta agree on that too for some of them(well same as with the kids.I am not saying they are all that way).
    A few hardly ever leave the barracks,or try food of the country the are stationed at.
    They stick to what they know even though they are having a great opportunity to learn about new cultures

6. Blacktiger2005

I know the GI soldier has a bad reputation in many countries around the world, but I see with my own eyes here the many military men who are married to women of many countries. It's like a United Nations here of american men married to asians, hispanics, and europeans. The schools are populated with children of mixed races. I tell you these kids are some of the sharpest around. A friend of mine who is still in the Air Force is married to a German woman. He represents many I know here who are married to women from Europe. He told me the greatest thrill of his life was to learn his wife's culture and language and travel the country of her birth. True, many young GI's are going to want to sow their oats, but a great many american men marry foreign women because not only they find them enchanting and family oriented, but they have a far different perspective on life than most american women. If I was not married and was in the military in a foreign country and happen to fall in love with a woman of that country it would be a life experience for me to learn her culture and language and experience her learning mine. Most of the men in these relationships speak the language of their wives countries. I admire some of these ladies married to american men who speak better english and know more about the United States than those born and raised here and are pursueing college and university degrees. Many have come from poor families and surroundings in their countries, but are advancing here in the United States. I take my hat off to them.

7. Be-you-tiful86

I hope my previous post didn't come across the wrong way. I am fully aware that not every soldier is a player or dog with the goal to taste as much candy as possible.Lol.
    Some have to go through that and get bored with it before truly desiring a serious commitment with substance.Others completely leave out the player part and always come off as decent men .
    I,too,know a few who are (it seems) happily married,with children and a deep commitment and dedication not only for their country but for their family,too.
    I do understand if you are in Germany or elsewhere for 3 years and spend 1 or 1 1/2 in Iraq that may not be that much time to really get to know to a person well enough to get married and settle.Sure you can re-enlist and extend for the place you're at but there's still a chance your wish won't be granted.
    Establishing a meaningful relationship is not too easy if one or both partners are in the military

8. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Maybe I was to harsh to LOL
    Ithink there two type of people. I think the soldier ignorant to the culture will me the chick with the several kids from several fathers ot the one who wants some stuff fromthe PX. The others will probalbly date other woman..... LOL.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is a shame that in the 60 years there are Afro-Germans who don't know their US soldier dad.

10. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Yes and they had to fight many precuidice.
    The dauthers of my told me of some of the mean things people where telling her, I was shocked. I mean I got mine to, but I nver understand how u can get mean with a child ( and she was damn cute as child).

Those kids got told to go home, but there home was Germany and they have no real strings to the us.
    In my opinion that is loosing a part of the identity

11. Soulthinker

Wished more Afro-Germans learn more of their history.

12. Blacktiger2005

We had a guy who once worked with us whose father is black and still live in Germany and his mother is german. That guy had a very high opinion of himself. In some ways he had a superiority complex about himself. He is now in the marine corp. He has a beautiful sister. She is gorgeous.

13. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

They do, there are groups over here doing it, but this are mostly Afro-German-Females-Groups doing the most work. So it is alot also from the femenist point of view.
    This is in German:
    http://www.adefra.de/

Thier work was inspired by:
    Audre Lorde (afro american writer)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  14. Blacktiger2005

Wish I could read german.

15. Soulthinker

Danke Nouharel. I like the site.

16. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

17. Serchas

Serchas Member

Two Things:
    1), Can agree with the ladies.Was a G.I. here.first came here in 1975 stationed on an isolated site(Air Defense).If we wanted to do anything other than drink,we HAD to get out among the Germans and experience German life and German culture,I met my ex through her best friend,who was dating MY best friend.She worked in her parent`s gasthaus,so she rarely had time to hang out with our group,but when she did,she always sat with me.My point is,she didn`t f**k with everybody,even though she and her friends "knew" all of us.When she got pregnant,there was know question I was staying here with her and MY child.She and I have been divorced a year now after 28years marriage(30 years together),but our son was grown and already out of the house.I stayed because I didn`t want him just "hearing" about some G.I. dad of his.I wanted him to be able to Talk,and See his father,get to know me.I don`t regret that.

2). on the subject of Black germans,try this site:

www.blackgermans.ning.com
    It`s a site with Black germans,both in the States,and Here in Germany.Almost all are accomplished professionals in many diciplines.They are all proud of who they are and where they come from,as well they should.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  18. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

The link donĀ“t work....

19. Be-you-tiful86

The fact that you have decided to play an active role in your son's life instead of being a dead beat dad makes you a great man and I am happy you have no regrets.

20. Soulthinker

N,you are right that site does not work. Serchas,send that site again,I like to see it.