Best European City for Black Men meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Aug 29, 2006.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

For those who've never been.

1.Any German City – Women are not as good looking as the cities below, but way better than you will find in the states, easy to talk, to aggressive, to downright feening for brothers.
    2.Amsterdam – Great looking women, especially tall, great environment.
    3.Copenhagen – Great looking, Copenhagen is not as great as some other cities.

Swedish women are the most beautiful women in the world, hands down, but they (and the swedes in general) are extremely idiosyncratic. If you want to meet women in a short time, go to a club or nightspot. The other cities have amazing women, but Stockholm is a real city, those other “cities” have small nightspots.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

In Belgium, these fresh off the boat African bros, hygiene issues and all, are pulling good looking women. I've seen it. So if France is too "common", then go to Belgium.

But the notion of rarity assumes the women are just into you as a novelty or a rarity, which might be the case with some, but go after women based on the same criteria you would at home. Certainly, France is much nicer than many parts of Europe and the women there are smart and classy. Don't worry about other male or BM competition.

I agree with Germany being a great place, The UK for obvious reasons is right up there, German women generally being more attractive.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm so buying a ticket to Munich fam. Thanks for the heads up fam.

4. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

LOL. You are assuming I only know people who are in college? Thx for the nice complement. Leaves me wondering how old you think I am.
    The people Im talking about are working for airlines and other companies involved in the travel industry.
    But seriously, you got chinatown and all those other communities. There must be some networking going on in NY for Europeans too.
    I heard so much about gold diggers in NY that I tent to believe its true....

Fuck Munich! BERLIN is the place to be!

5. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

6. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

From a fellow New Yorker

You'll find women confident in their femininity and your masculinity, without being pretentious or valuing you based on material wealth (What do you do for a living?), instead they value you on what you think about life, politics and culture? And did I mention they look fine as Hell!!!!

Heads up, most Europeans, especially once they find out you are American, will want to discuss politics. So bros, if you meet a woman with the slightest bit of intelligence (whose not just into you for sex), you should come correct with some real thoughts. That anti-intellectual shit doesn't fly when you are social settings outside the club.

Berlin is not that pretty, but it's like New York before it got too commercial and expensive...artsy vibe, good looking women. People don't seem to be concerned about money and they are very friendly!!!, the history is very palpable at first, I had to decontextualize from my American bias...

7. The Dark King

Man this is some good stuff to hear. My BA is in political science so hopefully I'll have a leg up. Me and my boy were just talking about this last month. So as far weather there is it more like the west coast or the east coast?

8. Unique4ever

Obviously you only saw the tourist places and not all the wonderful parcs, castles and lakes we have.
    If you would live here (which I do) you wouldnt say bs like that.

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Oh, you need a jacket any other time than summer (and you should bring one during summer). Something good for the wind and Rain. Anything heavy buy there.

10. The Dark King

There is definitely a gold digging vibe here there's no denying that but its also because there's much money you can make here. One guy I met was making a 7 figure salary before thirty working in finance for Chase. People making six figure salaries in their 20s and early 30s is as common as people working for GM back in the day.

Things tend to be so racially segregated that if there are Euro cliques they tend to stay with there own but I do like the idea of visiting Berlin for a week or two.

11. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

..in comparison to other euro cities is what I'm saying, and of course I don't have the perspective of living there. So when are you going to invite me and show me these wonderful places?

12. The Dark King

Wow flights are over a grand and that's not including air fare looks like I'll be waiting until 2012 lol.

13. Unique4ever

LOL Sorry I get kinda hostile if somebody downs my hometown.
    As far as the invitation goes....right now Im working on getting my man here for xmas.
    I doubt he would want it to be a threesome :smt112

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

U4ever,both stadts are gut. I had been to both and they are fun and have good museums.

15. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

I like Berlin just fine. Its one place I would consider living myself. However I find it extremely hard to leave Southern California. It has international schools, expats from America and many other Europeans in town.

Like any other large urban city, yes the pretension about "value" is missing from Berlin but much of Europe as a whole.

16. The Dark King

Why do lames neg rep and not sign. Talk about pussy behavior.

17. Soulthinker

Southern Cali may be good but,it can't replace Berlin or Munich.

18. Soulthinker

I did but, did not have time to find one.

19. AfroBro

AfroBro New Member

hope no one minds me bringing back a somewhat older thread but i guess this is the best place for my question to get answered.

I posted earlier that I'm gonna be studying in Europe next fall in either Amsterdam or Dortmund. I havent heard back yet so I dont know which city I'll been but i wanna know what I'm getting myself i, Ive been to other European cities that seemed chill but never out to either of these countries so any heads up would be great

I've seen some good things said about Amsterdam but I think they might be a few years old any recent visitors input would be great. Also I dont see any posts about Dortmund but It seems like any German city would be a fun time?

20. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

I've been to both Amsterdam and Dortmund. Either city should be suitable. Unfortunately both cities I spent a short time there. The vibe is nice and you shouldn't have trouble meeting ladies.