Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

ahhhhh you've noticed

2. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

It's kinda hard not to. Besides, who am I to talk? I'd do same thing as well if someone pushes me enough, otherwise I try to defuse the situation.

3. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol plenty, seen alot of it these past few months

4. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I understand completely. I try to defuse it if I can, but if I am pushed it is on unless I can see the "bait" ahead of time...then I laugh in that instance and simply say OK:D.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I have usually dated older women ...now Im in the 40+ Im dating up to 5 to 10 years older and looking at up to 5 or 20 years younger. I would love to get married again and have kids so younger would probably be the route to go. It is not a deal breaker if she cant have kids but I want more

6. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Tried to rep you but have to spread it around :)

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thanks.

8. celticboy04

celticboy04 Member

I am just not really into the older women thing, that is just me personally.

9. mines

mines New Member

goodlove....hmmm I am so new, I don't think I have the power to rep you :( sorry....

I appreciate your post, I do think you are an enlightened man who realizes that an older woman does not mean a lesser quality woman.....that depends solely on the individual woman.

I always have had relationships with older men, but the younger men, they keep showing interest.....I used to think they wouldn't know what to do with me, hmm now I am totally rethinking that.....

10. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

Hi Mines and welcome! I think the important thing is finding someone you gel with regardless of their age. That said, I have dated guys who's age ranged from 24 to 38 (all younger than me) since my divorce and trust me, they know what to do!

11. gamegenie

gamegenie New Member

that's a very pessimistic POV, the OP seemed sincere.

12. gamegenie

gamegenie New Member

because stereotyping is always right? [​IMG]

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

True...and a very realistic one too.;)

14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

You be the judge of that. Absorb the entire post and stop cloying it. After all, I did say this in that same post...

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

like you guys stated the most important thing is having that bond....I still want kids though...you are gonna have to pop 2 or 3 for the bro. I want at least one stem on the apple

16. mines

mines New Member

2 or 3? Really.....? Interesting. Idk, sounds fun. Children are great...of course you want babies... I can still pop at least 2, haha. But...it is possible to have a really strong connection, sans procreation......hmmm for recreation purposes.

Still, just like you can deliver 'good loving' :) . . . mines can still deliver. :D
    hehe

Goodlove - your replies/posts are so fun . . .

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thanks

18. jnick57in

jnick57in Member

Looks like Mines will have to take it from here! Seriously though, that is reasonable and understandable and I think most older women who date younger men understand that. The first guy I dated after my divorce was like that, so after over 2 yrs he went his own way. I was certainly sad about it but I also understood and am happy for him today. I will also say that I think some guys kinda like not having to worry about being a daddy too! :p

19. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I am late as usual. However, I second you.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah for the most part men want to have a woman who they can depend on , mature , smart and wise. I love kids so I hope I can have a woman that can pop a few for me.....It is not a deal breaker tho.

PS: I would make it rain on her if she drop it like its hot. aint no shame in my game

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011