Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

This is only a stereotype applied to American White women.

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:)

3. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Im going to have to say that the evidence does point that out in the states. Hell Ive just noticed Europeans to be more chill, and less racist. But Im inclined to do a field test in europe someday to see if IR is actually better in europe.

But hey let me put it this way. In America I am asked "whats your nationality" when I meet europeans they think Im American.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That is so key to how differently our mindset is here in the US in comparison to Europe.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what a dumbass
    LOL. really fool....now you want to get mad at his statement after all the slick bullshit you said about WW who are slightly over weight. niggah plz

6. The Dark King

Ok how about you actually go on a date with a chick then come talk to me. Becareful and keep it discrete so they don't lose their trust fund. Since all white people are born with them lmao

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Like I stated you are getting mad because dude is dogging BM. it was cool when you was dogging WW. really ? I have seen your vid....and trust me you have no room to be calling women fat and sloppy when your ass is breast feeding other womens kids....

just saying

8. The Dark King

Dumblove i'll go pic for pic with you any day you lame ass 40 year old virgin. Lame ass ain't had pussy since pussy had him.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

wooow whooow wooow.

Im not the one talking slick fool. dont be digging ditches in a white suit expecting not to get dirty.

Oh. that closing statement....damn dude...that went out with bell bottoms and platform shoes. That so called come back would have gone with " you are so fat you were skipping rope and got stuck mid air" ....try again. I will give you 6 more tries before I go for mine. LOL

fools can dish it out but cant take it

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Fuck

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

:)

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Lotta love in this thread today. :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]dQ2YNKbGqFc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

13. The Dark King

lol Paniro on your best day you couldn't see me. You're in better shape my hats off to you but on every other level you don't come close to me son. So keep chuckling playboy at least I'll be able to teach my kids how to read and write past the first grade.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This thread is fucking bananas

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Best picture on the whole forum!

19. The Dark King

So true right up there with all of yours.

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's a cheap shot. Grow the hell up, TDK.