Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah because liking that insulting pic to me wasn't a cheap shot. Take your own advice grandma.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I thought the picture was funny. Didn't have a thing to do with you. Get over yourself.

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

It's all about him. Don't you know?? :smt043

4. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

^ Not cool.

You made comments based on GL's personal love life, and it got personal for you too from there.
    The picture made me laugh too, nothing to do with you... especially when you know you're on the list in another thread anyways :p. Or at least, were.

I'm all for you sharing your opinion here, it's cool that you go against what others think and aren't afraid to say what's on your mind. It really does show another side to things sometimes, and some things I agree with. Other things I disagree with, but we all have our opinions. I like variety, it adds to the forum.

Maybe where we come from and past experiences impact our opinions, but they're still opinions. Maybe to understand where someone's coming from, you'd have to know what they're about.
    Criticizing someone's opinion is one thing, but degrading people personally is a whole different topic. Comments shouldn't be made personal, based on what someone thinks of something or looks like. :)

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

well said nic and very true :smt038

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The pic was meant as an insult to him by goodlove

can't take the heat get out the kitchen

now carry on I like a good bit of bedlam

7. The Dark King

At least someone sees it. Its like if dude got up and punched me in the face and she said good punch.

8. The Dark King

Nicole I'll let you go back and reread what was said because it started with GL calling me a dumb ass. I see how popular thought can sway you to think otherwise but I don't go around fucking with people for no reason. There are a lot of members like Ches who throw little passive aggressive jabs and then play fake outrage if I say something to them about it.

And the reason I brought up GL's love life is because dude makes ridiculous bs statements like bm should show reverence and appreciation to ww for dating us because they risk their careers and trust funds by messing with us. Even though dude has absolute zero experience dating ww. Check it out true story.

9. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

Just like high school

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I had fun in high school

loosen up, shirley

11. Nikkers

Then that's GL's opinion and how he wants to see things. Can argue on whether or not BM should appreciate WW's interest because they put themselves at risk... but I don't think it's fair to call GL out on his own dating experience. I get why it'd be brought up, but it's his opinion and it shouldn't matter what his history is.

I know you don't go around fucking with people for no reason (lol at first I forgot to add the 'with' :p). Most times I notice though, that other people share their opinions, what they think of something in general, and then sometimes things are turned more personal by you. Others may turn it personal too, but I notice it most from you. Maybe it's because I notice your posts more in general and in that case it's me... but still, regardless of who started anything posts can be harsh.

There was no comment about, "ha, TDK acts just like that kid!" or, "oh yeah, I see the resemblance", just laughing at a picture. Making it personal to comment on the pictures Ches posted as being on the same level isn't cool. Even if it was a personal 'attack' on you, the comment towards Ches was uncalled for, she's said nothing that deserved the comment received. Maybe she makes jabs at you here and there, but laughing at a picture doesn't mean anything. I'm sure other posters laughed at this as well, but didn't say anything.

This isn't about you as a person, I think you're super awesome :). Sometimes the posts sound much more harsh than you actually are..

I'm just tired of the personal attacks. Not blaming only you, because it takes 2, 3, 4, whatever. Maybe all attacks don't all come from you, but one way or another it seems your screen name always comes into it.
    I just ask that we all at least think twice before posting something that could be seen as so personal, especially if there's more than one way they could've meant something.

12. The Dark King

Nicole I respect and adore you but I think we come at this from two different points of view.

1. If GL insists on calling me a dumb ass for not agreeing with his statement "white women give up careers and trust funds to date be with black men" I am well with in my rights to call him out on his lack of experience interacting with or dating ww. He was just as capable of leaving well enough alone but didn't so I don't see why I am being singled out for that.

2. All I can say in reference to Ches is maybe it has to do with how I was raised and where I was raised or just being a guy in general but those little side passive aggressive comments add up and truthfully I would have laughed had it been Ymra or Petty or FG or even you amongst other posters who said it but she loves to do that bs and play victim if I say anything back. If you don't want me to make fun of you don't start shit with me its that simple.
    There's things people say on here they wouldn't dare say in public and are shocked to all hell when they're met with friction. It's hilarious.

3. There is a bunch of people on here I down right don't like, not to be confused with people I disagree with often but still respect like Swirl, FG, Petty, and even Iggy and Paniro. They constantly bitch and moan about what I say and how say it and haven't caught on to the fact this is how I choose to be and I'm not changing for anyone. So instead of putting me on fucking ignore they cry victim all day long. It's down right hilarious.
    I know many people wonder why I supposedly "get away" with so much and the truth is I'm a fucking franchise player for this site. I'm a rock star from Mars and I got Tiger blood in my veins.

13. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i gotta spread rep around...

about to hit up swirlman or nicole :eek:

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

pffffftttt at your rock star and tiger blood crapola. me, i'm riding the tsunami of truth and i don't even surf :p

#realtalktarshistyleoutstylingfannystigerbloodcrapola

16. The Dark King

Woman I'm righteous when I speak. I actually mean what I say and don't arbitrarily give out compliments to puff up some these deflated ass egos. The shit is so dishonest and transparent.
    WWBM needs me just as much as it needs you boo..... maybe more :cool:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  17. The Dark King

Appreciate the sentiment kid.

18. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

[​IMG]

19. Nikkers

I'm not just singling you out for that, just that it's what I see in this thread. Fine if he don't have the dating experience, but that's how he sees it. If my family was against me dating non-white guys, then yeah... I would have a LOT to lose. Being grateful that WW are willing to date BM, I don't like that mentality, but there is some truth in there too. I still don't think someone's personal dating life should come into these things though. Even if I never dated a BM, I'd probably still understand the "risks" that comes with IR dating especially when it may not be supported by family, society, etc.
    Called you out on this because to me it seemed that you were the one that made it personal first. If I really overlooked something here, then I am sorry. :)

Why should some get away with things and not others? Maybe certain things all add up, yes... but I see that you have a part in this as well. I don't follow anything between either of you closely enough to say much on this matter... but I'm just saying from what I've seen, it's not fair. That's all I can (and will) say on this though.

I can see the difference with those you don't like, and with those you disagree with. I'm not asking you to change for anyone, it's who you are. Just asking that you consider others a little more before posting things that could be hurtful. Sometimes I wonder if this is just so that you can get approval, if I said the same thing some others may have said, I probably have a better chance of "getting away" with saying it to you, just because I fit the type of WW you'd want (Especially early 20's and all :p).

This made me laugh... what's the site's game? :p

That's what I like about you though, you manage to keep things interesting on here, rather than everyone just agreeing. It stops threads from being an original post and then 20-30 replies of, "yup, same here", "I agree!", "dead on!" etc.

You say what you want to say and it's cool. Just sometimes a little harsh :(

This is all I'm gonna say on the harshness and whatnot though, I don't want to turn this into a back and forth thing. ^.^

20. The Dark King

I just don't like when someone
    1. Makes an assumptions about relationships I hold close to my heart. All the bs preconcieved notions we have to deal with from low self esteem accusations to only being able to be together if either the men are rich or you guys have no other options I don't like that concept floating around. Let's be real its 2012 not 1960 in the deep south. There's pretty much no risk and any family who is willing to let go of their child over the skin tone of the person they choose to love isn't a family that loves their kid anyway. So you're not risking much.

2. You are definitely my type in everyway so you do get away with a lot lol.