woman gets kicked in the face by the cop

Discussion in 'In the News' started by archangel, Jan 10, 2012.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Because of the quality of the video, I cant judge how hard the kick actually was. However there really isn't any reason he had to kick a person who was handcuffed and on the ground.

Also, please realize ladies that in this day and age chivalry won't protect you, when you are attacking someone. Men and authority figures might strike you back, if you get violent with them.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. he put her ass to sleep with that kick.

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

This "you don't hit a woman no matter what" crap gets into a lot of of womens heads and unfortunately they find out the harsh way that is not always the case.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

equal rights is a motherfucker

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

words to live by

send the memo

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

True, but I don't think he needed to kick her in the head.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah yeah

isnt that how it always goes

people getting piled on for doing something someone else tried to do to them

handcuffs or not, if you tried to punch me, i'll punch you

eye for an eye, fat lip for a fat lip

they won't do that shit again

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

And if he had truly injured her, what would his excuse have been? Self-defense? She was on the ground in handcuffs. He's likely had training in dealing w/disorderly drunks. I don't think a swift kick to the head was part of that training. I'm not saying she didn't deserve some rough treatment.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

im old school

good ole fashioned ass whopping will learn you

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Methinks you need an anatomy lesson...I said she shouldn't have been kicked in the head. :p

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I took anatomy and physiology at DeVry

I know my shit

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I figured as much...which is why I'm giving you a hard time.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

i didnt actually take A&P at DeVry:smt037

SOOOOOOOOOOO how about them Eagles
    :smt030

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

They suck!!!

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

But you took A & P somewhere. At the very least you do know your a$$ from your head, I presume? Or not....?

I'm not a fair weather fan. Them Eagles are just fine. Next year will be here before we know it...:smt051

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this shit is crazy....curious to see how their lineup changes and what kinds of moves they make

is Vick really the Franchise QB, or will they go after someone else? Maybe turn them into a pocket-pass type offense and go away from their tradtional (and I DO mean traditional) running QB type.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

First change they need is to get rid of Juan Castillo.

I'm not convinced Vick's really franchise QB material. I don't think he's consistent. But that's just me. I don't dislike him, but I don't think he's all that. I was a McNabb fan.

I cringed at the beginning of the season when the phrase "dream team" was being tossed around. I had visions of us ending the season even worse than we did.