Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. senwosert

senwosert New Member

I once heard a black woman say that black men belong to black women and that no white woman can satisfy a black man because the body of a white woman is not built for a black man. What do you think about this tidbit?

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

If you are a black man then why can't you give us the answer instead of the question??!! You have had sex no??

3. senwosert

senwosert New Member

Yes, I have had sex with white women and most of them were good experiences. The point of the question is that I was drawing attention to another myth: that black men are well-endowed and that white women do not have big hips and thighs like black women. The black woman who originally made this statement was repeating the myth of blacks being hypersexual.

4. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Like you said, its a myth.

I have been told by a black BF that I was too hypersexual, and guess what, I am as white as they come.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

There are a couple of myths in that one sentence:

1. Not ALL black men are well-endowed. The smallest man I was ever with was black.

2. Not ALL black women have big thighs and hips. Plenty of black women are slim and petite. They may have rounder booties.

3. Not ALL white women are tiny and petite. Plenty have big thighs and hips.

Besides that, it's not big thighs and hips that are needed to accomodate a man who is well-endowed. So, not to be rude, but that sentence really made no sense.

Sounds like just a jealous BW to me.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

7. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing. Since when does hip and thigh size dictate the size of the penis you can fit?
    Insanity. Even more so for starting a thread with such a topic. There's not even anything to debate here. :smt017

8. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

I would think that the forum is full of black men that can attest to the fact that white women can sexually satisfy them.

This users posts are very suspect.

First the attraction thing and now this.

Must sit back and watch..

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sooooooo when you coming to NY again? :D

10. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

lol Dark Knight.... was it the hypersexual part that caught your attention.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

No, they can not - because sexual satisfaction is in the color of the skin.

Its quite fully how this thread and the other thread you made are mutually exclusive.

12. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

Uh,

I'd be willing test this theory out

[​IMG]

13. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

it's safe to say it's a no.....

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

I smell a troll

15. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Bingo. VERY jealous...

16. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

LOL what an idiot. I got news for her. My body is perfect for my husband. His body is perfect for me. Our race is irrelevant.

17. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

trolololol

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO

19. lizziepindc

lizziepindc New Member

Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

yes! [giggle!]

20. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

senwosert, a woman's heart, supportiveness, sole, dedication, and humbleness (regardless of the woman's color) goes far beyond all the ass, hips, & full breasts in the world....