Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. lottie

lottie New Member

Ready for Season 2 drinking game ? :p :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

TDK, you must let us know how it goes; that is, if you can remember :) I dont think I'd last the shots nevermind sipping when Joffrey is a douchebag!

[​IMG]

2. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

GOT could sure use some interracial bodice ripping

3. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

There's no interracial anything in Game of Thrones. It's just the most popular show on tv right now, so if that's the only thing you look for in a show go watch Basketball Wives or something.

4. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

lol, wow, sand in your vagina?

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Spoiler

I guess a Smoke monster stabbing your king in the back is kinda hard to explain to other people. That Giant chick did the right thing in fleeing.

The Black giant making the moves on Daenerys makes since, because he already has money and power but she can give him the one thing he doesn't have, a legacy.

The way Arya stared down Tywin when saying "anyone could be killed" was awesome. And judging from the way he was staring at her, I'm betting that creepy dude she saved was originally captured during Westeros' version of "to catch a predator". :p

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I love how it was written. Saving a life entitles you to ending one. Great concept.

7. chamber

chamber Active Member

I like Daenerys
    [​IMG]

8. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

^ Spitting image of Piper Perabo

9. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

He's very important in this season and if it gets to season 5.....don't like the fact that he ends up gay though.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Gee, why don't you just tell everyone what happens to all the characters from books 1 through 5 while you're at it. Save everyone the trouble of watching the show or even reading the novels themselves if so inclined.......

11. The Dark King

Cosign. Definitely not cool

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Whenever you two feel the need to take a shit, do it someplace else...preferably somewhere other than this website.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Spoilers

Sex as a sword and shield, seems to be a theme that runs throughout this series, and this episode in particular.

The servant woman giving herself to Theon in order to distract him an escape with the young Stark boys.
    The wildling girl trying to throw Jon Snow off, by "revving his engine" with strategic hip thrusts.
    Robb's mother reminding him to keep it zipped, because he is promised to someone else.
    Those starving peasants wanting to take their frustrations out by attempting to rape Sansa.
    And, Daenerys being propositioned for cheap sex and a marriage of convenience.

Can't wait to see were all this sex and despair takes us.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. The Dark King

Very astute

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

-Spoiler-

Wow! Did Jamie just admit to incest as a way to insult Lady Stark?
    It's nice to see that underneath it all Cersei is human. She clearly loves her children and she is heart broken that her breeding with her brother is the reason that Joffery is so messed up.

Damn! there are only 3 episodes left

16. Jase

Jase Active Member

Even though I've read books 1 -4 of GoT the show is still so good I find myself looking forward to seeing it every week. Which is more than I can say for Mad Men which has been a huge disappointment this season (except for Roger).

But back to GoT my favorite characters are still Arya, Jon, and Tyrion. I might read the series again (and I've already read it twice). The books AND the show are great.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Mini-Spoiler.

The word is that the entire season finale episode will be nothing but a straight battle episode of Stannis Baratheon and his navy attacking King's Landing.

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

For those of us that love epic battle scenes we finally get our wish and from the previews next weeks episode is going to be the start of an EPIC final two episodes of the season.

As for last night's episode one of the central themes I got was mothers doing too much and overstepping their bounds.

Cersei please cut the cord when it comes to Joffrey, there is no plotting by tyrion to get your kids killed, the fact is he is the king and he had better be leading the defense of his capital.

And to Kat, she had no right to let Jamie go, he is guilty of crimes against not only here family but some of her son's most prominent allies. He should have been left to the king's justice. She betrayed her son and weakened him in the eyes of his supporters.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Definitely.....I was like 'kill her!'

I was as pissed off as the lord who lost his son to him

Great show nonetheless....wonder what's going to happen to lord snow next

Ah don't even get me started on that Grayjoy chump too

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

-Spoiler-

I liked the episode focusing on one storyline, instead of the bouncing around that they usually do. I was glad to see the Hound finally tell Joffery were he can stick it. And is it my imagination or has that girl who plays Sansa grown about half a foot since the beginning of the season. I cant decide if Cersi's plan to mercy kill her son, in order to spare him from a painful demise, was good or bad mothering.