Denise Richards Says Black Men Never Hit On Her

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 26, 2012.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Why is she asked this question? Its like she is obliged to date a BM at some point, otherwise she hasnt lived. But Im surt she will be asked now.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You make a good point. It would be like a White female host (sitting with a white male co-worker, no less) asking a Black male actor if he's ever dated a WW. It'd probably be the top 'Becky' trash story on B*ossip and MTO. :rolleyes:

3. sarah23

Or line her up for BM.
    Just trying to draw her out.
    What could she say to that question ?

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

tried to rep u but have to spread around

5. Steven

Steven New Member

She's an attractive woman but she just does nothing for me.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, im sure you would hold on to that even if she was bent over saying "do what you want"

7. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

old and used up (never thought she was attractive), who cares.

8. sarah23

I think we are being too hard on Denise Richards. She didnt say she was not interested in black men. She left the door open.
    I think she was caught by this question.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

After Charlie Sheen and now currently dating Bon Jovi's Ritchie Sambora, plus two daughters from Sheen, I'd say she might do it if the fellow was a nice and responsible guy. She is still attractive and not dead ( at least in the looks department, even though she had her implants removed).

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She's all used and and has been with whoremonger's like Sheen. Why would anyone want all that baggage?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Something which doesn't get enough note around here: for women in their forties and fifties in America it is entirely possible that they were never approached by black men when they were younger. Many of us didnt even have black people around us until we got into the workforce. Things were different 30-40 years ago - women in general were far less likely to ask men out, they waited to be asked. And black men were less likely 30 years ago to ask a white woman out. So some of those women married the guy who asked, not out of any real preference, but because that's who asked them out, that's who they got to know and love. It's not that they wouldn't have dated a black guy, they just weren't asked. You guys in your 20s and 30s are way more likely to ask out a white woman than black men decades ago, because society has changed. And women who are older and more confident in themselves are more likely than a younger woman to ask a guy out. I still find that difficult. I've done it, but when I was being raised, ladies didnt ask men out - it was considered déclassé. There was quite a lot of press on how guys didn't like it back in the 70s & even the 80s.

I dated a black guy in my early twenties, and it created a stir among some of my friends at the time. I dated black men in my forties and fifties and nobody really gave a damn. But to this day, black men often tell me I 'don't look' like I would date interracially, whatever the hell that means.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Youd be correct if werent talking about liberal ass Hollywood where there is little to no taboo

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

But that wasnt the case thirty years ago.

14. The Dark King

Its always been that way in entertainment. You think Hendrix couldnt date whoever he wanted or Sammy Davis Jr? I just dont buy it. I think she was on the spot and just lied. She was ambushed I totally understand why she would lie

15. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

She has always been a non-entity to me. I'm sure Hendrix and Sammy dated who they wanted to, but the women they were publicly involved with didnt have careers they needed to worry about (and while Sammy did nothing for me, personally, id have jumped at the chance to bed Jimi). A white woman dating a black man in 1975 was still taking a big risk in Hollywood. Just like it seems to be more acceptable for white men to date black women today, a woman with an entertainment career back then would have been judged very harshly if she dated black guys.

I have no idea what her specific story is, and of course her fame came later, but around here older women dating black men tends to set some people off. I'm just explaining how it could happen...hell, and did, for many of us. Honestly, I never had a black friend until I was about 19, because there weren't any where I grew up except the big football star and he wouldn't have looked at me twice. My first professional job was in a lily white Ivy League consulting firm. When I started working for the state, all of a sudden there were lots of black folk around. But all the guys were married! That's probably when I realized that I was as attracted to black men as I was to white men - I just hadn't run into any before that.

16. The Dark King

So what does this have to do with Denise Richards not dating black men? Lol

17. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

There's so much discussion about why a woman her age would start dating black guys. Just sticking up for the old broads ;)

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Hollywood maybe liberal in most aspect but lets face it, it is very conservative when it comes to Black men and white women either on screen or off. Remember Amanda Bynes she was basically the next it girl a few years ago then she lets the fact that she like black guys out her career hit the skids. Brittany Daniel can only seem to get work in Wayans brothers movies.

In hollywood you can be an alcoholic, drug addicted, party girl and get chance after chance, but date a black man and it will kill your career. The audience that these girl cater to want to think of that they can have these woman and the idea that they would prefer a black guy over them it too much for any of them to handle.

19. The Dark King

Word? The chick on Greys Anatomy is doing just fine. Im too lazy to look up names but theres plenty

20. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

There aren't plenty. At least not doing it publicly.

Those were some bad examples though.

Brittany Daniel wasn't exactly a big star before everybody found out that she was down. The only reason that she got "famous" in the first place was by doing that blonde twin gimmick with her sister. That shit's only going to take you so far.