Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Maria Menounos and TO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Kelly is so confortable with him to the point it looked like a real relationship. I hope he sneaks some effectionate moves soon. I can sense the sexual tension and could be have a very down low relationship.

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Here are a couple for the MMA fans.

Ronda Rousey and the Jones brothers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

2 Chainz and Mariska Hargitay

[​IMG]

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Mariska does not seem to be comfortable with him. She looks scared.

6. quantumblack

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, and Arianny Celeste
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]HXO1j9KRFns[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Tyson with his Aussie beauties

8. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Juan Howard & Jill Martin

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/96859pcn_martin02.jpg?

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/96859pcn_martin08.jpg?w=640&h=960

http://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/96859pcn_martin01.jpg?w=600

9. quantumblack

Tennis player Maria Sharapova, NBA player Amar'e Stoudemire and actress Rachel Nichols
    [​IMG]

10. quantumblack

Rachel Nichols and Reggie Miller
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Flavor Flav and Bridgitte Nielson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I thought that Flava Flav and Brigitte Nielsen were naturally draw to each other. And sexually(if there is an uncencored dvd around), they were a match. They stood up for each other(I know Flava did for Brigitte). Brigitte showed how sexy she can be even at her age.

13. Soulthinker

Yes Flave and Gitte were a item. They made out on one of those reality shows and had a show of their own but,Gitte was going out with a Italian dude. I wished there was a fiction book written about a rapper and a Nordic beauty.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Flava and Brigitte met on a reality show(The Surreal World) and they didn't like each other. I think it was when Brigitte slapped Flava, Flava fell in love with her. Their spinoff show Stange Love was born. I remember the scene when Brigitte had to pay her younger Italian boyfriend a visit to break up with him. I remember watching Flava's roast. Brigitte was there and she gave the Flava of Love girls a dose of reality. "If it wasn't for me, you bitches wouldn't have a show." Brigitte said(or something along those lines). I had heard a rumor that Brigitte had an affair with Eddie Murphy while filming Beverly Hills Cop 2(while she was married to Sylvester Stallone, who was originally supposed to play Axel Foley. Stallone passed it over to Murphy). There are some ir novels around somewhere in the world.

15. Soulthinker

That is true about The Surreal Life when Flav and Gitte first met. Flav must had loved pain and in later episodes they were making out in bed. I felt it was too good to be true. Flav have not swirled or must had swirled in secret. Yes there are some ir novels but,I do wished the subjects would be a Nordic woman and a brother.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Speaking as a writer, the only way for such a story like that to be written, is for the story to be lived. I am hoping to write my next novel in Switzerland. And from there, I could go into Norway, Italy, France, England, wherever the story takes me. I hope to encounter people during that time(which could take about 6 months). I would then have to know where the good spots are. I just have to get a passport.

17. MrT

MrT Member

grace park and ?

Attached Files:

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

uh

19. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I thought that skit was disgusting