online dating studies: how to increase your responses to your profile

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a story about a guy who decided to put out an ad in an online dating site. He was just seeing what kind of responses he would get if he mentioned that he was a millionaire. The next day, he had an avalanche of emails with pictures of some very attractive women. Many of them even sent nude pictures(he did not ask for any nudes). He eventually chose one woman and he came clean to her. He never heard from her again.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's what he gets for playing games. I presume the assumption is that he never heard from her again because she found out he wasn't a millionaire. In reality maybe she bailed because he was acting childish on the Internet (trying to confirm the already known fact that there are some women out there who are only interested in money). Money alone would never get a response from me on a dating site (or irl for that matter). I think most women look for chemistry not a fat checking account.

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

This.
    Of course there is a possibility that she was disappointed when she heard that there was not a lot of money involved, but maybe she just didn't want to be part of some kind of experiment.
    Maybe she was wondering what else he lied about.
    Most women are looking for a man who is honest and sincere.
    She might also get turned off because obviously he doesn't have enough to offer without the money.
    An intelligent man with a good heart who is decent looking and confident in himself wouldn't feel the need to put up such an act to get attention.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I did it before and I definitely wasn't looking for attention. I was happy with the nude pic give always lol

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And how many women have you guys pursued and gotten? Just curious.

6. RaiderLL

A few ;)

When I speak about pursuing women and what might be successful, I'm only speaking to what would work for me or what's worked with my friends. You get what you give...if you want to play games on the internet, then that's the kind of people you'll attract.

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....I think I'm gonna try something similar.
    I'm gonna create a profile saying I'm a 21 year old blonde top model who is so lonely and looking for love.

When the guys go crazy and send all those emails, I'm gonna pic one or two guys and tell them that I'm a brunette in my thirties with clothes size 10 who is working a regular office job.

And then I'm gonna be really pissed if they never respond again, saying that all men are just into top models and are so shallow......;)

8. RaiderLL

:smt043

Precisely!

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Women will send nude pix if there is money involved especially if the guy is loaded with cash.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

You know what really irks me? This bloody generalisation that women are nothing but gold diggers who will forego true deep love for financial security. It's insulting and untrue.

11. RaiderLL

Exactly. Men buy into this shit, carry around and speak these generalizations and then have the nerve to be upset that they can't find a good woman. Stop talking shit about women and you might find a good one!!

12. The Dark King

Many show they will My friend. Not all but a great deal .

13. wtarshi

Yep. You can't complain if you end up with a woman who does not truly love you for you, but for only what you can give her if all you put out there is that all women are that way. Women are not all as shallow as some of the men here seem to think we are. Just take the women on this forum as an example.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Our opinions don't count. I've been saying the same thing on here for almost 2 years. But "I've never tried to date a woman, so I don't know what women want."

15. wtarshi

Oh I hear you. It's unfortunate that as women, we do not know who we really are or what we want. All I can say is thank goodness for those men who do know what we want and have no problem to lump us all in one category.

16. wtarshi

Yawn. Thank heavens we don't lump most not all men in the category of shallow, who just want a trophy on their arm

17. The Dark King

You motherfuckas are hilarious, women definitely make generalizations stop playing like you don't.

"Most men if given the opportunity will cheat"
    "Most men say one thing but want another"

And quit acting like we're the only ones who are physically shallow. All of you women drool over the same dudes look wise. Its human to lust after to alpha males and females quit acting like you're above it. Nobody wants a dumpy looking person with a great personality. Get off your high horses.

18. wtarshi

Oh stop it. We do not harp on how shallow men are in general at every given opportunity nor as often as it appears round here about women. I'm also yet to hear the term trophy husband

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

this thread took a left turn like a motherfucker.

this is not what was planned

20. wtarshi

You can't be surprised