Is it difficult to build a relationship with a Swedish girl?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 25, 2013.

1. John Manson

John Manson New Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Had a great relationship with a Swedish girl

3. John Manson

John Manson New Member

She did not get pregnant from you?

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I had been to Sweden many times and it is indeed difficult to build that relationship. It takes lots of skills to warm that Swedish heart. I knew the moment I set foot that the stereotype of the sexually liberated Swedish woman does not exist unless a brother is a big celebrity.

5. Soulthinker

Dark King, I don't know why you let that Swedish woman get away.

6. The Dark King

I was 25 and smelling myself. I thought I could get all the chicks back then and didn't need to settle down lol

7. Soulthinker

True,a man does not know a good catch when they are young. Wished you had kept in touch with her.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Was she supposed to??? :smt017

9. The Dark King

Thank you. Exactly why I didn't answer that shit

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As with anywhere in the world, a woman still has the power of choice. Every woman in the world has it. The reputed liberated sexuality of Swedish women is known, but, it is up to the woman. It is all about attraction. If a woman is attracted to someone, they will gravitate toward that someone. People in France don't believe in or never heard of the concept of dating. If a guy is polite and doesn't come across as a jerk, it is cool.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol awwwwww shit

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Another fetish thread that these thirsty motherfuckers will play around in like pigs to shit.

Enjoy.

13. The Dark King

Only eleven posts you pretty chump. People ain't up in here like that

14. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I am in Sweden right now so allow me to answer this much needed question.

LMAO yes all Swedish girls upon first seeing a black immediately want to have dem babies.... I have an uncounted number of baby mammas in Sweden.....Swedish girls like black dudes so much that most of Sweden is expected to be multiracial in 10 years...............

Ok now that we are done with fantasy land..........They honestly would be more into the fact that your American then the color of your skin. Africans often get jealous of us black guys from the states because of this. Yes on average Swedish girls look better then American girls, and you will probably find prettier girls then you expect paying attention to you. More to do with you being American then being black. I put a lot emphasis on this Swedes in my experience are also more upfront in talking about racial issues, and will ask for your opinion.

That being said you will find it difficult to get an actual relationship just because you are a non Swede, and do not speak Swedish. Sweden is not the place to find a women for a serious relationship, and some Swedes actually agree. A number of Swedish men literally import brides from Thailand.

It really depends on the girl you meet, and if a Swedish girl is single, and staying long term somewhere else she would probably be more open to having a foreign boyfriend. People are different when they are abroad this is a fact of life.

Swedes do not date, and you can still be having casual sex, and still just be "Friends" Swedes are rather sexually liberal, but all this talk of how easy Swedish girls are is very much overexagerated. Swedish girls also never expect you to pay for them ever. But if you do they will appreciate it. (My advice though is to cope with how expensive Sweden is, and do not be gentlemanly.)

End Note

Girls are pretty much the same all over the world. Its all about being at the right place, right time, meeting the right girl, and having the right chemistry. If she likes you, you will know. Yes you will also find that women are confusing, and impossible to understand anywhere.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This probably comes as a shock to a few of the men around here. :rolleyes:

16. Soulthinker

MixedCali,did you find those Swedish hookups you met while you are in California or the web? Did you go on the website www.whoa.nu? Yes,it is all Swedish but,it has a lot of hip-hop mentions there. Don't forget to take some photos.

17. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

What are the cool cities to visit in Sweden, especially those that are IR friendly? What time of year should you visit? (special events?)

18. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Gothenberg, and Stockholm. I would go to Gothenberg, and save yourself some money. Stockholm is very very very expensive. Also honestly I recommend meeting up some Swedish friends. Even hit up the website couchsurfing.org. The best time to go to Sweden is during the summer.

But I must say....................If you are dumb enough to travel to a foreign country just to hit on girls, and do not find yourself staying long term make sure no one else in that country knows that. Also honestly too many dumb ass foreign guys have made a lot of Swedish girls think that every guy goes to Sweden just for the girls. Which can be good, and bad for you as a foreign guy.

Which is why it is way better to meet girls by being having a Swedish friend to vouch for you, and introduce you to them.

Honestly if you have a Scandinavian girl fetish you will save far more money, and time going to LA, and New York. Sweden is nice in the summer, and has some beautiful country sides, skylines, and landscapes.

LMAO there is no "IR friendly" or unfriendly places in Sweden. Swedes are very non confrontational even the tiny minority that hold backwards views will not give you trouble. Here you are just a fucking American, and not a black man. People will refer to you as an American guy. Though honestly maybe this is just my experience. I generally attract women from places most would call "IR unfriendly." Very undiverse small towns where little black people even exist. This has been the case for me in the US, and Sweden. Maybe this is just the kind of girls I attract.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  19. Soulthinker

MixedCali,it would be tough to find that Swedish woman in Cali and NY. Even if a brother who wants to find a woman like Geek. The other advice is all good since it is a stereotype of that sexual progressive Swedish woman-unless a brother is a celebrity. A Swedish wingperson is a great help since a brother who can't speak Swedish can't do it alone. It is very expensive to visit Sweden in the Summer unless the brother is livin large. If I ever win a lottery or sweepsteakes I would make sure to get a good hookup.

20. Soulthinker

I had been to both cities and enjoyed both of them. My best experience was looking over the shoulder of a Swedish woman who is looking at a Swedish flick of a Swedish woman accousing a brother of a crime in a hostel in Goteborg. She is nice enough to give me the title of that flick.