Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You know you don't really give a shit stop it kid.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what the fuck it is but people fake as fuck faking the funk. Not a single of your posts came off as a self defeatist or depressing. Your an realist actually. You don't sugar coat shit and know good and well what you are.

*Daps* Stay true to yourself

I see plenty of women slim women with overweight man, some women looooove they teddy bear types. I'm quite fit and had more than enough women tell me I'm usually not their type because they like their men with some heft to them.

Their's somebody out their for everyone.

3. The Dark King

Yet you've been single up this point. Fair enough. Good luck

4. The Dark King

Smh lol. Petty there's a new sheriff in town lol

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Maybe the name of the forum, WHITE WOMEN BLACK MEN could have been the giveaway?

6. 4north1side2

Well what else were you expecting? Anyway I wish you the best of success with all of your endeavors. You cool people's and added an interesting angle. Feel free to hit me up anytime at afitgamer.com

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It's rare we see your caring side with the gents. Melt my heart and warmed them cockles, and shit

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You know what! Think that bullshit if you want. You mentioned health problems and laziness. I told you that Sloth was a much bigger issue than being alone. A lot of people often enjoy being alone. Feel free to leave here without citing some bullshit reason.

bye!

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Online dating: I wish this was the exception rather than the rule. My friend was chatting with a guy online last night and he said he was sitting by the fire with an adult beverage but he was missing one thing....

His dog.

:|

10. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol :smt036

You do get some cracked cases on those dating sites.

11. 4north1side2

I don't get it? Was he supposed to say you as in your friend instead?

12. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

That's what I took it to mean.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Well, let's see: It's a dating site - presumably he's there to meet someone to date (or hook up with at the very least) - he was chatting with a pretty woman (blonde, blue eyes, fit, classy) and he's sitting by a fire, with a drink, missing his dog?!! How very romantic.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  14. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Probably the reason why he is single.
    Some men might be true gems but don't know the right words to say when it comes the women.
    Then you have the assholes always getting some play, just because they know what a woman wants to hear.
    They don't neccessarily mean what they say but they know what works.

But I agree that this one was really too easy to fuck it up :rolleyes:

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It sounds like he was trying to make a joke that didn't go over too well. Some people have a weird sense of humor like that.

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

yep...a woman quick on her feet would respond with a cute picture of her dog;)

17. Objective Realist

Objective Realist New Member

I've met my first ever boyfriend online. But I wouldn't suggest online dating for anyone.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

are you hypestyle's new squeeze:cool:

19. Objective Realist

Objective Realist New Member

no... hehe :smt053

20. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

As a person who used to have a cat (sadly she passed away), I wouldn't lose interest in a man who mentionss missing his pet.
    It would actually give him a brownie point with me,for caring about animals.