Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I won't speak for but isn't it an example of how something we consider to be a sexual act has absolutely nothing to do with sex. It could be simply a chemical release for relaxation the same way many men use it as a sleep aide

2. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

If it's not a sexual act, it's just a release, why would you need someone other than you or your partner to do it for you? If the end result is just to release and feel relaxed, surely whichever method you achieve that by gives the same result.

For the record, do what you want when you're single, but I can't get why you'd do it when you're in a relationship.

3. The Dark King

Because the relationship is not my beginning and end. I've said from the start it's not something I'm sure I'd do in a relationship but just thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss.
    Also I want to point out the happy ending is part of a whole experience just not the happy ending. What is the obsession with people to be your partner's everything? Are we all that insecure really

4. Question for ya. I've read that a lot of men get erections while getting massaged - not nessarily because they're turned on but because of fluids being moved around in the body. Is this true? And, has it happened to anyone you massaged? Was it awkward?

5. JBunny

JBunny New Member

Let's be bitches for no apparent reason. :smt071

6. The Dark King

Happened to me several times which has lead me to believe its not always sexual. We just attach human touch to someone of the opposite sex to always mean that

7. The Dark King

Don't sweat it, some people on here love to beat down those who don't agree with them from time to time

8. JBunny

JBunny New Member

It wasn't even a disagreement....just a statement. Whatever. :smt025

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. wtarshi

I've come into contact with the odd trouser snake from time to time and have had to move them out of the way so I could massage the entire leg (not the middle leg). We also had to have a rape whistle in our rooms in case any fool decided that a happy ending actually existed in an above the board massage clinic

11. The Dark King

Seriously? Wow, that's really crazy

12. wtarshi

Unfortunately, yes. The reason I got so serious about Happy endings before is because of shiz like that. You have tools who don't seem to be able to tell the difference between professional massage therapists and a brothel

13. The Dark King

Slow down with the insults moderator. Secondly just because you don't want to do that, and you are well within your rights to decline doing the service, doesn't mean that every person willing to participate is involved in something tawdry and hypersexualized. You don't know the heart and mind of everyone involved. If you don't like it don't do it but do be mean and judgmental about it

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Its not an insult or being judgmental or being mean.
    It's a fact that if a sexual favor is done with exchange of money in a 'massage' parlor, it pretty much a brothel. That is a fact. No more, no less. What would you call it if you paid a hooker in an alley for a jerk off? Non difference really.

Can you not understand how incredibly insulting it is for a professional masseuse to be taken for someone who does sexual favor for money????
    I don't get how you think here. Do you, by all means, I don't think tarshi was judging you. Neither do i, it just irks me that you try to justify it the way you do and wring it to something it isnt, just to try to justify it. You don't have to, just own it.

Just call it what it is. A pig in lipstick is still a pig.
    And to be clear...
    After all, it's the oldest profession and I don't judge them at all.

15. The Dark King

First off Tarshi said "TOOLS LIKE YOU" referring to me so that was exactly an insult. You must of glossed over that part in your attempt to back up your friend.
    Secondly lets break this shit down since you want to jump in. A legitimate masseuse can and will in many cases sexually arouse a client, knowing that this a possibility as a result of rubbing and touching sexually erogenus zones not make it a sexual experience. Money exchanges hands for that service but you wouldn't call that prostitution right. Why? Because even if you can call it sexual does not mean its in fact sexual why can't you understand that? Because you are a female and have no clue what it is to be in a male body? I truly believe you as females look at any physical/"sexual" contact as a vehicle for more than what it may be for most men. Whether the cause is physical or social we are different. It's the reason you hear about men who actually pay prostitutes money to just talk, no sex just talk. The concept seems incredibly foreign to most women because you have other outlets to share your thoughts and feelings.
    And you keep in making it all about the "jerk off" when that's not always the case, you constantly make it a point for me to be open to other forms of thinking. Are you capable of the same or is that reserved for poor little misguided fanny?

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Read her post again; that's not what she said...

17. The Dark King

Tam this is exactly why I frustrated with so many of you.
    Tell me the difference between tools like YOU and YOU tools. In either wording it goes right back to her calling me a tool or am I misreading that too? Come on

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Seriously?? I love you TDK, you know that, but man.. I'm speechless. Do you really believe all that?

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Sigh. She said "You have tools...", not "tools like you" or "you tools". Of course that's how you read it because that's how you wanted to read it. It's not like everything is about you, man. :rolleyes:

20. The Dark King

If you're constantly telling me that what I am thinking is wrong and how I view it is all wrong then say.... never mind we'll just have to view it differently