Seattle's Russell Wilson & His Wife

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Dec 20, 2012.

1. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Tristan Wilds (Michael from The Wire)

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Wilson

"Wilson is multiracial. His racial background is mostly African American, though he also has some Native American ancestry.[15] His great-great-grandfather was a slave to a Confederate colonel and was freed after the American Civil War."

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see photos of him if the Seahawks win.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Haha, reminds me of her sinister draft day look when she heard homey was going to get them pro dollars.

[HDYT]9ZD82D0nVoI[/HDYT]

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

As for the Superbowl, wow, Denver got rolled big time. Shit was over at halftime. :)

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I wish I could see Mrs Wilson's reaction when Russell gets his new contract after next season :smt001

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, free blow jobs for life for him with no complaints from her about a headache. :)

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And she has a large mouth, lol (and teeth) *ouch*

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope someone brings some pix of the couple at the Super Bowl.

11. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson files for divorce from wife of two years

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24537271/seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-files-for-divorce

[​IMG]

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has filed for divorce from his wife of over two years, the team announced on Wednesday. Wilson and his wife Ashton were married in January 2012, just three months before Wilson was selected in the third round of the NFL Draft.

In somewhat of an odd move, the Seahawks released a statement on Wilson's behalf (teams don't usually release statements about a player's personal life).

The couple met in high school, then had a long-distance relationship while Wilson was at North Carolina State and Ashton was at the University of Georgia. They were engaged in August 2010, just five months before Wilson transfered to Wisconsin.

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

What an odd looking pair, and has he whipped up his suit from someone's couch?

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I hope this isn't the case of a little early career success driving a wedge between them.

14. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

it might be a case of him not being in love anymore and breaking it off before his new post super bowl contract. plus i heard he used to cheat alot.

15. satyr

satyr New Member

She's a whatever looking chick. These pro guys should wait until they're 35 before even considering marriage. Find themselves a nice fertile beauty in her twenties and settle down.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Oh shit!!!

Did not see that coming.
    But dude is the starting QB of the SB winning Seahawks and one of THE most eligible bachelors in the country.

It's weird he was even married considering.

The divorce is sad, but it's real.

Their relationship had to be nearly perfect on all levels to survive his NFL career.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This... he's up for a huge contract renewal, and this would be the smart time to bail economically if he had been wanting to end his marriage.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ah, this is the wife? I thought it was a random gif to show laughter and applause.

Not so much to me. Just looks like a standard jock with requisite blonde. Sorry to hear they're divorcing. Nice touch about the couch, by the way. ;)

19. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Thats what my brother did...he waited til he left the NFL to get married...he was in the league 10 yrs...

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

agreed! :cool: