Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She has a beautiful figure and face.:)

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorry luv, but she has a buttaface, imo.
    She has an amazing natural waist, however her lower body is surgically-enhanced/purchased. Nonetheless, they make a cute couple.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn you beat me to it. What I love most about this is she is A list musician and he's a B list basketball player and they look really happy together. She is really open about her interest in him. Definitely a change in the tide of IR

5. Steven

Steven New Member

Why do people say that with absolutely no proof to back there claim. Thick white women do exist they call them P.A.W.G. Nicki Minaj ass is fake her legs and thighs are skinny. This woman has a pear shape body type. She's small at the top but wide and thick at the bottom. Plus she has a pair of thighs that actually match her butt.

6. interim

interim New Member

Singer Maxwell and his lithuanian girlfriend Deimante. They look so nice for me :)

[​IMG]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude, there is so much proof, it would make your head spin. You are dead wrong on this chick.
    It's as fake as her rap accent.

Adorable couple! She's a doll, he's sexy. Great find, Interim!

8. Steven

Steven New Member

Taijuan Walker’s is a pitcher for Seattle Mariners. His girlfriend is Angela Rypien she plays lingerie football.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  9. Steven

Steven New Member

What proof? And Drake puts on an accent as well she isn't the only one.

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

She's beautiful! Very cute couple.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My God she's flawless

12. interim

interim New Member

you should see her with bikini :smt083
    :D

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I know that name

Her dad is Mark Rypien. He used to play QB for the Redskins. He crushed the Bills in SB26. I guess she's got those QB skills in the DNA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Rypien

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Maxwell has got it made.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Canadians sound almost identical to Americans. Australians do not sound like they are from the South, USA ok? lol.

Anyway, since you keep asking for proof even though it's Captain Obvious, here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

In fact, an article in 2012 highlighted the then small-butted Iggy, citing the genre of singers and rap artists such as Iggy, Ciara and Solange, who didn't have the big-butt look and were slender..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now do you think the renowned Wilhelmina would've signed this unknown if she looked like she does now, and has since 2013?
    Her hips and ass literally blew up overnight. Like her rap career.

[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

Did you really think a chick claiming to be in the 'murda bizness' (lol) and Nikki's direct competition...
    ..was not going to inject her hips ass and thighs to compete with Nikki's fake hips/thighs/ass?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kinda insulting, actually. Cause if you can Rap... you should be able to Rap as a stand alone.

BTW...
    [​IMG]
    (...she should twitter herself about abusing Ass shots).

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is a lot of proof Bliss. Hope you can show the before/after photos of Kim Kardashian.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You need go no farther than the 2005-06 edition of Playboy, her aerobics DVD, or the sex tape. You'll see the difference.

18. Steven

Steven New Member

I'm talking about Drake false black accent he puts on. Drake is from the suburbs he sounds like he's from Minnesota. I have no problem with Drake changing his voice like Iggy. When people heard Amy Winehouse they thought she was black. Adele still sounds like a black woman when she sings. Keith Urban Country singer he's from Australia.

One thing Iggy and Nicki have in common. Is the large amount of hate they received early in their careers. I don't like either of these women music at all. And yet people finding petty things to pick at this woman about.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the late 90's, a miniseries about the life and career of Elvis Presley was on and Elvis was played by an Irishman. The group The Little River band didn't sound like they were from Australia when I first heard them in the 70's. Keith Urban could fool you with his vocal abilities. None of these surprise me at all. It isn't about where one is from, it is about the genre of music that one performs. It is about projection and showing the audience what they're about in this genre. Tom Hiddleston is going to play country legend Hank Williams.

20. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]