Aggression VS Confidence

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by DenverBronco, Jun 26, 2014.

1. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

Thank you very much. Confidence over rides everything... ::freehug:

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I haven't read all the posts here but I seriously doubt the majority of people believe this dude lol. Even the stupidest threads provide a level of entertainment if you're bored enough ;)

3. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

co-signs

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

and since it's summertime you would think that they would take their asses outside and have lives :smt043

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Especially the confident ones:D

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep. It happens every time.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

The fact is, in a world of metrosexuals, feminism, and political correctness, women are thirsty for a man who will act like he was born to act: like a man. Since I have the CONFIDENCE and BALLS to do it, there will always be women out here who want what no other men are providing.

I don't consider myself a "Gentleman." I don't have the perfect thing to say, I'm not always funny, but I do have one quality that most men don't possess anymore: I ACT LIKE A MAN!

A lot of guys don't truly understand what it means to be a man. :smt066

8. Tamstrong

Shut up, fool.

9. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

I have a gorgeous woman who is head over heels in love with me, and others who want my attention and are just as good looking. How is this possible?

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well said! Love you!

11. Tamstrong

Thanks. ;) Love you too! :freehug:

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt055:smt060:smt055

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt043 Succinct.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yes all confident Blackmen!!! Whenever you see a WW who catches your fancy in public, walk up, bear hug her and swap that spit!!!:smt118
    Chicks love a real man who treats strange women like pieces of meat.

Make sure the cops see you doing it too, so they can learn how to be real just like you.

EDIT: why did my other post get deleted in this thread??:rolleyes:

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol. Do you care to elaborate on what being a man is?

16. DenverBronco

DenverBronco New Member

Well, first off, the lack of worthwhile father figures in society is to blame. Nobody is teaching boys how to be men, nobody is teaching them how to be in tune with their masculine nature.

Mothers, try as they might, cannot do so adequately, because they don’t know HOW to teach masculine nature, because their nature is feminine. With more boys being taught how to love by their mothers, they pick up the feminine nature.

Being a man should not be WORK. Being a man should be FUN and should be effortless. Why worry about it? You should be masculine by nature and love what you do.

But the problem is that these guys take off the pants in the relationship, their girlfriend puts the pants ON, and the guy gets dominated and dumped.

Guys have a tendency to sort of become wusses when they are in love — losing masculinity.

These guys associate falling in love with being a wuss and the disease known as "bitch-assness"

What should happen is that being in love with a girl should make you be more MASCULINE, be the leader, sweep her off her feet, and make sure she will never forget you. :rolleyes:

I have found this happening to me with my girl, almost by accident. With my masculine nature taking over, I really have no need to remember excessive techniques. I can safely say that she is literally addicted to me.

:smt066 The dominant, masculine leader are WHO WE ARE. It’s not a front. It’s not a fallacy. It’s the real deal.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

according to the opening of the thread....you should be taking the puddy w/o womens permission

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's not a man, that's a rapist.
    Your post have a cave man approach to them making you a Neanderthal. BTW, I was raised by a single mom and I'm ALL MAN so that stupid theory's busted.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

fantasy world of make believe...usually the ones that feel the need to say this ...share this...are trying to convince others due to low self esteem and lack of confidence:cool:

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Your being insecure.