Obamas Are Sick Of The Cold In Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WW ONLY, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I don't think I have ever met someone as willfully uninformed as you when it comes to President Obama.

"America is expelling illegal immigrants at nine times the rate of 20 years ago (see article); nearly 2m so far under Barack Obama, easily outpacing any previous president."

http://www.economist.com/news/leade...ly-way-make-america-less-dynamic-barack-obama

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

On this last part we agree, term limits I think would be a good thing overall.

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, READ the article, per below...

"It seeks $1.6 billion (of the $3.7) for the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to bolster customs and border efforts as well as cracking down on smugglers, and $300 million for the State Department to help Mexico and Central American governments counter what officials called "misinformation" by smugglers about what immigrants will face on the journey to the U.S. border and once they arrive."

Now, thats a FAR cry from your claim that President Obama wants "an Illegal alien free for all".

The rest of the $ is for the purpose below...

"Obama's funding request also seeks $1.8 billion for the Department of Health and Human Services to provide appropriate care for unaccompanied children crossing the border.
    The officials said that money would allow the government to meet its legal and moral obligations for such youngsters now being crammed in overcrowded facilities in several states while awaiting processing"

You see those last two words? "Awaiting processing" that does not mean they automatically get to stay in the US. And as the articles I posted before show, this president is expelling illegal immigrants at nine times the rate of 20 years ago (see article); nearly 2m so far under Barack Obama, easily outpacing any previous president."

So once again Paniro, you have no facts, just uninformed rhetoric, insults to the President (referring to him as "Obammy") and are just plain WRONG on this issue.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I guess "I'm independent, I question EVERYBODY" really means bash Democrats/President "Obammy."

Awesome

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nailed it

6. The Dark King

You're a gentleman and a scholar sir. Wish I could rep you.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah but you and bookie started with democrats are ______________

again like i asked earlier....."where did i say that"

bookie and paniro.

truth be told paniro you get halfass info from rush and the like and run with it.

surely thats independent.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.....yeah.

look...i voted for mccain when he ran against bush. since then democrat. why?

look around. those fools (repubs and their hate machine ...conservative talk radio)...., you think im foolish.
    crazy maybe but nobody's fool.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

There are a very few Black conservatives who know what time it is.

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You two can fuck off. This is in no way constructive. It amounts to bullying me.

11. RicardoCooper

Bullying? Really? I thought it was an open political discussion

12. RicardoCooper

[YOUTUBE]a9U_C_q6WcU[/YOUTUBE]

13. The Dark King

She's caught up in her feelings

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

damn what happened

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The truth is that he was relatively broke until he got elected to the Senate, which caused book sales to surge and his wife was given a $300K post at the U. of Chicago Hospital. I remember him eating Panera Bread Co. back in 2003 and playing basketball at the Y. But those book royalties and those speaking fees as a U.S. Senator certainly took them out of the poorhouse. And his post-presidency royalties will probably put him up in Slick Willy's neighborhood of $100K per event.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

conservatives talk show hosts (cths) and the listeners get it all twisted. they act like once you make a certain amount you are automatically republican.

if thats the case only 1% to 5% should be republican. i mean damn.

then she and pan comes in with their political stuff when the thread was about their possible new home.

then she gets mad when people pull out FACTS.

she was a high powered atty and he was a law professor and community organizer before he was a senator. the were well off before the senator thing. so whatever. they would have been ok w/o the other stuff.(books and presidency)

17. Bookworm616

Before I leave this thread, I wanted to thank you two for these posts. They mean a lot. :smt023

18. Bookworm616

Did I express ANY anger toward Loki's posts? Did I?

Nope.

You wanna know why? Because he's mature enough to be able to actually debate something. He says, I don't agree with you or I think you're wrong because this, this, and that.

That's how you're supposed to have a discussion.

I don't mind being shown why what I think is wrong. In fact I welcome it. I am constantly learning and I want my opinions challenged, if the challenger has facts to back them up.

What TDK and Richard Bare are doing is basically judging and criticizing me, on a personal level. And that's it.

That's not how you engage in a debate.

So I told them to fuck off.

However, it's people like them that make me change my behavior because the only thing those posts are designed to do is bully me into shutting up and putting me on the defensive. Notice how they singled ME out. There's a reason for that. Because they think they can get away with it.

And you know what? They have.

I no longer want to voice an opinion on anything on this site, because of people like them who degrade me for it, instead of engaging in a dialogue.

I don't "toe the line", so I'm criticized at every turn in threads like this.

So I'm done.

You guys win. I don't have time for this shit.

And fuck off TDK with your misogynist "she's caught up in her feelings" post.

Anything to degrade a woman, right??

I saw this on Facebook the other day and it is so appropriate for this thread:

[​IMG]

A lesson some of you need to learn.

I'm out.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

true...tdk and bane are very hate-filled and self centered assholes......however trying my best to be fair....i didnt see them degrading your position before that statement.

you have to acknowledge that you did start "the dem's are this and that" rhetoric....when the thread was about a house.

20. The Dark King

Really hate filled? You believe that? Lol