Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sperm on an woman's face will always be good no matter how old it is.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh shit. i think they should use it as a moisturizer. i would be their supplier.

3. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

LOL!!!!

4. londonlady

londonlady New Member

My view is that it depends entirely on the ages not the age difference: a 30 year old woman can date a 50 year old man - but a 20 year old is probably better served staying within a 10 to 15 year age gap. I'm willing to admit I might be wrong!

5. 4north1side2

Breh's and brehettes, this 18 year old chick who's been feeling me since she was 17 wants to get married... I'm 27. Is it going to work out?

[​IMG]

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You see, the problem is she's 18.

7. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Is this a serious question? If, yes, I ask you, do you want to get married in general and with her particular?

Would you have asked that 50 yrs agao, I'd have said, yes- why not?
    Today, with all our deflections, seductions, the confusions of gender identifications and the high life expectancy- I would say, maybe a certain time.. That she is so extremely young, doesn't make it better either.

8. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

It's totally fate, you're totally meant to be together.... go for it! ;)

9. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Al Bundy.jpg

There may be one or two problems.......

10. interim

interim New Member

I don't think that 18 years old girl know what she want in her life.. I think age difference feels more then one of partners is less then 25, with elder couples numbers matters less.. but in fact not the numbers is most important, but what's in persons head, his view to life...

11. 4north1side2

April fool's, I'm never getting married again... Besides she wants 13 kids.

[​IMG]

12. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

That's more than an entire soccer team :p

13. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Should you even be asking this question man?:cool:

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

A full team plus two substitutions.

15. satyr

satyr New Member

I tried it once and though the woman was accommodating, not much older (six years) and had "fuck you" money, I stopped calling. For my cats in their twenties, I don't recommend it as you probably lack the experience to be the leader in the relationship. Women want men who can make firm decisions and act on them, and there are a lot of uncertainties (financial, emotional, etc) for young men.

16. orejon4

Yeah, but were you uncertain with the wood? Lol

17. satyr

satyr New Member

Funny thing about this thread is that the older women (35 and up) parrot the line of simply "clicking" with younger men, when the reality is that they want the young body with muscles and firm wood.

18. orejon4

Bingo! When I was 19, she was 32 and she took me straight to bed. I didn't get to do any 'macking' or anything. Next thing I knew I was busting one and passing out. Fast forward to next morning and she's humming to herself in the kitchen making breakfast, lol.

19. orejon4

Eeek! Run while you can!

20. Lianas18Now

Lianas18Now New Member

I have this problem too, he is 32. Not sure about it. :smt102