Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

if you posted a shirtless pic here and you were hot, i'd date you as well.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Some troubled mofos on this site no wonder only a handful of females even post

4. wtarshi

need a tip truck full of that shit for some people round here

5. wtarshi

lol indeed

6. Tamstrong

Yep :smt023

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok, you're right about that. Have you gotten anymore strange messages from other people since its still available for anyone to talk to you through there?

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

How about I be a grouchy old muthafukka and e-mail Webmaster to look into your bullshit? You have a brain & claim to be smart? Then how about you actually use it for a change instead of wasting your time & everyone else's trying to prove whatever it is you think you need to constantly prove coming into this thread.

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I can back up Tarshi's assertion. The PM capability was disabled quite a long time ago.

Lol. You gorgeous woman you, you deserve much better. Don't feed this guy...

10. Tamstrong

Mind your business, fool, and leave people the hell alone with your annoying know-it-all lookin' ass.

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You don't need to. And what I've proven is clearly what most people see, you just aren't seeing it.

In your opinion, how much do you expect people to know? If I'm more successful in life than you are, would that mean that I'm a know-it-all?

Understood, I misspoke and was wrong about saying that.

12. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Some of the posters on that thread took the issue of 3 women gluing a man's penis to his stomach seriously and some were so misandric enough they laughed it off as if it were a joke. Is that what you were trying to show me with that thread you linked to?

So you'd seek a man regardless of his political or ideological views? Good to hear that, but I still don't want you as IIRC, you barely showed any sympathy or sensitivity in your posts regarding the issues we BM face and you're also yet another gynocentric feminist.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

That's what I tried to post but instead I'm called a fool and discredited because it makes certain people get angry. Anyways it's 10 pm, so I'm hitting the bed. I'll be back to talk about this further with you.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Come back in this thread again on non topic bullshit and it's on. Try Me.

PLEASE.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And that goes for your new best buddy as well.

16. Tamstrong

Mikey & Hydroxide would make an excellent match. :smt023

17. wtarshi

i know :freehug:

i was just avoiding housework. i know better than to play with my food

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmao

19. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Some people just don't wanna listen to reason, I guess. That's what's wrong with the world today.:smt102

I'd love to seek a long-term relationship with a beautiful WW, but considering today's paranoid radfem environment, I think I would prefer such a homosexual relationship to a heterosexual one, where I'd have to pay alimony to a women I divorce and courts are on the woman's side most of the time, if not always.;)

20. wtarshi

sigh...the good ones are always gay