Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The fuck

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know right. Wow.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol teh fuck?

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Well this just got awkward. :-|

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Oh....so ya'll just caught on to what he posted. The really WTF part is that there probably are some other dudes who co-sign his exact thoughts and sentiments, because how in the hell did he go from zero rep points to currently six in the short time he's posted over the last few weeks?

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Multiple accounts & repping himself

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That could play a part in it, but you know there are at least one or two active posters and lurkers with agendas that post on an irregular basis that have rep points to hook him up. Just look at the shit Mikey did in regards to repping that Lucky dude who got restricted seven posts in.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hey baby :freehug:

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Hello handsome :freehug: missing me yet?

10. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

How does someone who raises the issue of men being sent to prison never to be seen by the outside world for a very long time by a woman's usually false claim of suffering rape/sexual harassment and utilizing the term "radfem" to refer to these type of women translate into being a "woman hater"?:confused:

Sorry if I sounded "aggressive", but there's no other way to express my feelings as to how the forum treats us BM. Someone, namely me, needs to remind the WW who tell us to "get over it" whenever we bring up issues of racism blacks, esp. BM, face and the uncle toms who side with them that we also make up the cornerstone of this site, which is about WW and BM seeking relationships with each other and their opinions cause a good amount of division on here. Lippy, for instance, has shown great aggression in spewing anti-BM venom and defending the institution of white racism before and has even defended Iggy once.

No offense to you mods, but you people don't do a good enough job of encouraging and/or enforcing harmony and unity on this site and allow it to degenerate into yet another generic discussion board, where people can post racist, bigoted views as if there's no tomorrow. Bookworm, for instance, is guilty of siding with those who're known to bash BM and when was the last time she has ever shown interest in BM?

Also, BM on here are allowed to call each other the n-word and that's ridiculous as well since barely anyone of other ethnicities use racial slurs on each other and that also gives trolls a justification to create sockpuppet accounts on here posing as one of us to denigrate us in the harshest way possible. It's bad enough that racist, anti-black and anti-miscegenation views are quite common in other discussion venues all over the net, even on fora that aren't mainly conservative-leaning at all, but when that kind of venom spreads here, the quality of this place goes down a lot. I known free speech is important and all, but there needs to be standards set here so this place doesn't descend into chaos. There's not many places like this, so the integrity of this forum needs to be preserved at all costs.

I don't believe my posts on this thread were off-topic since they consisted on reasons why I voted no on this thread's poll. Ra isn't helping matters here when he constantly make fun of my concerns about how BM like us are treated here.

I know, I should've added "rather" to that other post of mine, since I acknowledge the existence of radical homosexualists who seek to push their lifestyle on everyone, undermine heterosexual relationships including interracial ones and liberals and even conservatives give more sympathy to gay issues than to ones colored people face, which can also easily make the aformentioned radical homosexualists and their liberal/conservative co-horts very dangerous enemies of WW/BM relationships and other interracial relationships as well and I also would love to hangout with women regardless of ethnicity.

Like I told you people, I don't have any multiple accounts that I know of and there just happens to be good number of posters here who share my views on racial relations. If I had multiple accounts, I don't I could ever managed them all at once. Ra, you must understand there are forces here who seek to divide us and destroy a forum with such a unique theme from the inside out, but sadly I don't think you can understand that, because nowadays, you obviously aren't the same person who called out Iggy on his anti-black behaviour when he was still around.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  11. satyr

satyr New Member

I find it funny how easily people can get pulled into what is obviously a hidden agenda.

But if you insist, continue to respond.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It would be in your best interest to not include me or my screen name in any of your ignorant fuckery that you have chosen to undertake on this site. It is most definately in your best interest not to assume you know anything about who I am or that you have anything to offer me in the way of enlightenment on anything especially in regards to being either black or a man.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt067

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well in his defense Mikey Cyrus ain't neva been right in the head

But that ain't none of my business

15. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

are you fucking serious,b? :smt043 :smt043

this dude is wins WWBM troll of the year award!

16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'll follow Ra's lead and not copy your post.

Dude, keep my name out of your rantings. You know NOTHING about me.

Nothing.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

If the OP could see how this thread turned out....

Such a simple question could lead to such big fights.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No fighting going on. Just people calling out certain individuals who have no business in this particular thread because they have a bullshit agenda. Make a seperate thread for that bullshit or better yet, go offsite and make a blog spot on tumbler or some other venue on the internet.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

ok.....

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You know I meant the agenda having trolls not you, right?