'Power' Actor Omari Hardwick furiously defends his Wife from online taunters

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Very happily spoken for :heart: thank you lol

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Switch races and genders.

A pretty sister and an ugly white boy wouldn't get that much hate...if any.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No hate at all, they'd be gushing over "how in love they look"

4. flaminghetero

Better head for the hills before Goodlove and Northside read that shit.:smt042

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

A sista could date Barney Rubble with no pushback

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Until it's not PC. If Joan Rivers were alive and commented on the couple you know she would dog the girl and give praise to Omari. At the very least she would be called lucky. But then again, Joan Rivers was white.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She's much more attractive when she's smiling. His wife is far from ugly, the problem is her husband looks like a model in the face and bod.

But I agree all this discussion about his wife's appearance is hating.

You don't hear Black folk rip into Michelle Obama because she's less cute than the POTUS.:rolleyes:

Black women don't give a damn about who ugly brothas settle down with.:smt076

8. flaminghetero

Fixed it for you...lol

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. flaminghetero

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This! I date ww and I may get looks but my boy who is the classic good looking firefighter married a ww the hate parade is never ending. It's pretty sad but oddly it's usually wack women who never had a chance anyway.

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

It doesn't matter how the WW looks, some spiteful sisters will always hate if she's dating a brother. Fuck 'em! Let them bitches drown in their own pool of misery!

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously

It always comes down to self hate or some other bullshit

Like you can't be a proud black man who just happens to find ww attractive

14. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

When sisters question me on why I like WW I just tell them that it's all pink inside :cool:

15. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

She is kinda manly looking in the face. I applaud him for sticking up for his lady,but at the same time I never understood why celebs feed into internet trolls. You're a successful actor with millions of dollar,why do you care what an invisible heckler on the internet has to say about you?

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's hard not to confront a stranger when they're talking shit about you on the interwebz, even for celebrities.

It's human nature. He may have done it to reassure his wife that she was still his #1.:heart:

Even celebs have to SHOW their significant others from time to time how much they love them.:cool:

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm going to be honest. I have never heard of him like most. Never heard of the show.

That being said. I hope it isn't an african american show as oppose to jamaican-american or nigerian-american etc, because that segment concentrates heavily on women. Meaning dead career.

imagine if tyler perry brought in a woman of European descent or made her the star of the show

heads would explode.

I would be entertained because I would love to see the chaos but that would probably be the end of tyler perry.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Judge Lance Ito defended his wife during the O.J. Simpson trial. He said in that courtroom that he would be very upset if anyone threatened or said anything nasty about her. I think if a celebrity wants to enjoy their privacy, don't get on social media. Those haters are not and will not ever be in that celebrity's life. Their letters would be used as kindling for the fire in the fireplace. Comedian Andrew "Dice" Clay said(tearfully) on Arsenio Hall's show back in the 90's, "Don't take any shit from anyone and wipe your ass of the things people say about you."
    Dice is still performing in small venues in Las Vegas, now. But he has a point. And because this is the world of entertainment, there are the two sides to every performer; the side the audience sees and the side the family sees. With social media, it seems almost impossible because everyone is in your professional and personal business. A small world made smaller thanks to social media.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actually, Dice said on Arsenio Hall's show, "If you have a dream, get out there and bust your ass to make it happen and wipe your ass of the things people say about you." I think that what he said on that show.

If Tyler Perry, had a white woman on his stage shows, he'd probably be the white woman. I guess that would be a possibility. Comedian John Leguizamo donned women's clothes to portray his mother on his one man shows. He is beholden to his black female fans. Sure, a white or Latina woman would be in the film or show(like Sofia Vergara in Meet The Browns), but no way would a white or Latina woman be the main love interest to the black male lead in a Tyler Perry film or show. I recall seeing the show Passing Strange: The Movie. I thought it was a pretty good show with the music and all. I often wondered what would've happened if the scenes where the protagonist who journeys to Europe and meets the women there were actually white Europeans instead of black females(don't get me wrong, they were very good in their portrayals of a French or German woman). It was a good show. I'd love to buy the DVD of that show that was filmed by Spike Lee.

20. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

So they're mad he chose a white wife that wasn't hot? Like he wouldn't get the bashing either way. I flipped past his show once and never watched it again. It would be nice if for once they had a show that dealt with a black man looking to make it as CEO or something instead of drug dealer.