Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Someone once said this bitch would become blackmen4blackmen.com

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....well ....it happened.

Bros be hating on the women too much.. it has really gotten combative.

3. Athena

Athena New Member

That may be part of it, but there's a lot of other reasons why posting here is less attractive for some.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You have to question how much love they really have for women and what they bring to us

How any man could love pussy and go out their way to attack them is beyond me

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It's the Internet. Getting butt hurt because the men don't fawn over us here isn't necessary lol. It's just not that serious.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.....classic

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Is it the Afro-centrism that throws you off?

Be honest, we can take it

Personally I try to be fair on issues involving race

I find it appalling that some posters can be so racist, all the time against non blacks, yet spend so much time here on a site which fosters love between the races

I joke about racial stuff but if you really pay attention I play both sides

I don't just come here with a bullshit agenda

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree....cant even add on to that
    Hell its cool to talk current events and politicql differences ....but damn

9. Athena

Athena New Member

I hope you're joking Pecs. ;)

I don't joke about racial stuff because my head would get chewed off. I sometimes get turned off this site for reasons completely unrelated to skin colour if you can believe it.

But I enjoy reading some of the poster's material so I keep coming back lol

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Doesn't give you an excuse to batter each other, which be real, is HEAVILY directed to the women here

From what I've seen, and I've been here for a long ass time, the women rarely go out of their way to put black men down at the same level that they are exposed to

11. Athena

Athena New Member

Agreed. That would start WW3 if we did.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well I'm all out of ideas lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Black men as a group aren't exactly perfect, yet there hasn't been a drive to exploit imperfections which are associated with black men

Instead the women here have been embracing us with open arms, only to be put down over matters like age or weight

I have yet to see 'bottom of the barrel' black men arguments

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm totally serious. I've gotten into disagreements with certain men here (ahem ;)) and some of the women and can you guess how many fucks I give? :) 99% of y'all are strangers. Since when do we care if strangers agree with or respect us? If you have no direct friendship with me, your opinion of me means nothing. Anyone who gets their panties/boxers in a twist and runs off because of e-arguments needs to grow a pair before they're allowed to play on the Internet. We're adults. If you dish it out (even passive aggressively), be prepared to take it. It shouldn't be this difficult lol. :cool:

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well...the men need to get these dudes up out here or tell them to chill this is suppose to be a sanctuary for IR and specifically bmww.

16. Athena

Athena New Member

I just don't see the value in having that conversation, especially here. Unless you really really want to talk about it...

I agree with Raider, who cares, it's the net. lol

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.......i just dont want to be posting with a bunch of bitching hard legs

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The beauty of college (you should be learning this way before IMO) is that you become accustomed to having civil discussions about anything under the sun, with people from vast walks of life

You really shouldn't have to worry about being attacked over offering a differing opinion

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

With the exception of Athena, raider and bliss, who do we have

While it may not seem like a big deal to the women here SURROUNDED by studs, it is a big deal to us when our pool shrinks

#chocolatecity

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i fixed my quote you responded too.

Anyway ...yeah but ww dont want to be surround by mitches