Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

True, but some people are quick to dismiss other people's journeys and the insights they may bring to the table from it. Some people make it difficult to have conversations because they don't want to relate to others. They are too caught up in wanting to see them as different or "the enemy" rather than seeing they may have some common ground.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Could be....it depends on the relationship betweenthe two. The timing...etc. u have an extreme amount of variables.

Hopefully people will hit the reset button .

Like i stated earlier this is suppose to be a sanctuary for IR and apecifically bm/ww

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah it's suppose to be, but seems like more dudes are interested in turning it into some random any black male come hang out site based on some of the shit that goes down more times than not. Surprised that any of the women who do actively post here have hung around at all.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I so agree.

It stinks.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lets just hope we can make this more ww friendly.

Im gonna make my "redbook magazine" threads

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Go irish.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

So, today, my parents, my daughter, and I went on a crazy adventure.

I decided that for my parents' birthdays, I was going to take them to the SeaLife Aquarium in Mall of America. I told them we could do it in a day.

So we did. Today.

4 a.m. wake up. 5:30 departure. 6 hour drive. 5 hours walking around the Mall of America and the aquarium. 6 hour drive back home. 11 p.m. arrival time.

Needless to say, on only 4 hours of sleep and doing all of the driving, I'm pretty exhausted.

But, it was an awesomely fun day. Not something I'd do again for quite some time, but I loved the adventure! And they LOVED the aquarium (which I knew they would).

Oh, and the drive to and fro with the Fall colors was BEAUTIFUL and well worth it for that.

Sunday will be spent lounging around watching football. LOL.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Daaamn, now that's a day well spent. I love those days when you're out all day at an amusement park or wherever and you get back at damn near midnight. It's a good feeling kind of exhaustion.....to me at least.

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Time to get back into training. Looking to switch up and get into Muay Thai.

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

You see....... To hell with the unreliable men coming and going....the essence of true gratification is in family…….Just remember to capture those moments to look back on in the future…….many photos of your daughter while she is still young and with you……many photos of your parents while you still have them alive……..Family days are to be cherished.....

11. satyr

satyr New Member

I don't get Twitter.

Random and unimportant thoughts committed to an electronic diary of some sort. Web 2.0-3.0 revolves around the idea of abandoning one's interiority in favor of public spectacle.

Really?

[​IMG]

12. satyr

satyr New Member

Now that's what up, check out Half Dome at Yosemite.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.
    I heard a social commentator speek on snoop dog. He said "if u follow snoop dog...."

Im thinking ....why?

14. MixedSuperman

MixedSuperman Member

Anyone in this bad boy ride motorcycles?

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's some rough training. Good luck fam

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I ride...

Got a few bikes, black moded busa, a custom chopper I helped on the entire build. I still have my first two bikes, a Honda Rebel that doesn't run and a Kawasaki 500. I'm looking purchase an electric bike that was supposed to debut this month but was pushed back, probably good for me because I was still getting the money.

17. MixedSuperman

MixedSuperman Member

Right on. I ride a custom gsxr1000. Been riding sport bikes since i was about 13, tried riding a cruiser a few times just not my ride lol. Ur talking about the new Harley?

18. Athena

Athena New Member

I ride too. Sold my bike before school but am thinking of getting another in the next couple years.

19. MixedSuperman

MixedSuperman Member

You defiantly should. What did ride? Besides black men btw lol.

20. FRESH

FRESH New Member

You definitely are a rider, I've been riding for just over ten years. There's a company MissionR Motors, they've developed an awesome electric crotch rocket, it's the Tesla equivalent of bikes.