Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I had to repost this so it can burn the cowardly eyes of a certain sambo.

[​IMG]

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I commend you for doing so, Flame. Rep points added.

If the grand jury fails, it is very possible that we could find ourselves in a real social upheaval, not just in Missouri, but in many other metropolitan cities, and also other places in the world.

With the latest news and grand jury leaks that have came out this morning, he is justified to "troll on race". A juror or jurors is/are revealing information that he or she shouldn't release about the case. Also the autopsy (obviously manipulated) tries too hard to say that Michael Brown never had his hands up, it explains (and Darren Wilson also said), after Brown and Johnson were going the other way, Brown turned around then charged at full speed for the officer. They're trying to put a spin on this as being the truth. Which wrongfully contradicts what the two white construction workers saw with their own two eyes. They honestly said Brown clearly had his hands raised in the air.

Because the majority of people are apathetic to world/societal issues and concerns.

For whatever reason, they simply don't care.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt023

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

LOL

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt095

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Most people just want him to be on trial PERIOD, like any other person who kills another human being

Like I said before tho, whether he walks or not, social movement has already begun. The people won't stop until cops have body cams nationwide

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you actually believe that, then why are you wasting your time here, with a limited audience at that, trying to get people to care? :confused:

And for the record, most of the posters here seem very informed about things in society. Far more so than you the vast majority of the time.

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

A race war would be THE STUPIDEST thing to happen in this country. what we need is a revolutionary war.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And in this land of idiots which one do you think is most likely to happen?

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Yeh, I know.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:rolleyes:

Many people believe that the focus on racial stuff is an agenda to keep us divided, instead of coming together to address class issues, etc

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And we'll keep falling for it as long as the ever hanging carrot of success and power is present. Racists know they'll never be black so why worry about them but they know one day they can be rich because rich people told them so smh

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I would like to challenge you on that claim, but I would be derailing the thread. So I'll just stay on topic and talk about the differences between the autopsies.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/forensic-expert-says-michael-brown-autopsy

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm one of those people.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously what's the real difference between the races besides skin color?

Poor people behave like the poor

The middle class behaves like the middle

The rich behave like the rich

You're not going to see high ass crime rates and shoot outs in well off areas of any race, as you would see in poorer areas where people get killed over sneakers

That should be like common sense

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And what claim would you like to challenge : That people here are for the most part informed about things that happen in society or that you believe yourself to be far more informed than most everyone else?

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I NEVA get tired of you and Mikey

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I just wanna know how someone with breast milk still fresh on his breath and still living under mommy & daddy's roof and rules gets it in his head that he's more informed about what's going on in the world than other grown adults who actually live, see and go through crap on a regular basis? Dude's always posting other people's opinions, observations & experiences from all over the internet like it's his own and ignores pretty much everyone else's experiences & what not unless it matches up with whatever he's interested in pushing.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well damn

He keeps u entertained tho, don't lie

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Entertaining on the same level as getting surgery without anesthesia....