...This Time It's A Cheerleader.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by KingAesop, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Get it right. It's harmless when the adult females in these scenarios are viewed as attractive and desirable by those looking in from the outside. When the adult females are viewed as being unattractive and less desirable by those looking in from the outside, then ghetto fantasy goggles no longer come into play and everyone clearly sees the women for what they are. Not only that but the teen boys involved no longer are viewed as studs when an unattractive female is involved, but as a possible victim or loser for having had sex with an ugly hag......

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well stated....it wasnt long ago theyvwere praising dude for having a 3some with two teachers.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

If this was a dude......

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

If this was a dude my feelings wouldn't change. RAPE is a very strong word which imo implies force. A consenting teenager, who wasn't forced to perform sex acts, wasn't raped. This is my opinion, girls or boys. I understand the laws of consent haven't caught up to the real world yet so it is what it is.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Like I said if the boy was a few years older, no one would give a shit

He'd just be another young stud hooking up with someone old enough to be his granny

Definitely wouldn't be called a rape

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Of course no one would give a shit because he would be legally an adult. Why people are willing to give passes to fucked up adults for engaging in fucked up choices and behavior simply because they are "attractive" (and of course the teens were clearly willing, DUH!!!) is beyond me. Like I said, America at it's finest.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Again, don't care about age of consent laws, because none of theses ego maniac females that have been involved thus far gave a shit about any "age of consent" otherwise they would have bothered to check for themselves & wouldn't be getting charged with "RAPE" and thereby ending up in the news. :rolleyes:

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I actually deleted that post because I keep coming up with vague literature on age of consent and age difference

Hmmmm..it's like they want people to go to jail for lack of information

Fact remains age of consent varies so much from state to state and country to country, that it's not worth vilifying people over

They broke a law doing something that's legal across state lines.....they're just dumb

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are dumb. Dumb for not at least waiting or finding out if mofos are 18 years old if they are that desperate for younger dick or pussy......

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Not sexual, but still interesting nonetheless....

http://www2.potsdam.edu/alcohol/LegalDrinkingAge.html#.VFzx49q9KSM

Another example of governments not really on the same page when it comes to legal ages

I doubt many Americans would let their 16 year old drink beer, yet in other developed nations that would be considered normal and legal

Why is that

Are the scientific reasonings behind legal limits complete bullshit

Are legal limits a result of what people 'feel' is right, which is also bullshit

11. Reggie Jay

Reggie Jay New Member

??

I remember when she made the squad. I thought she was pretty then, think the same now. My only question in the case is this... who broke the story? Did the young man actually complain, was it the parents, or did she piss someone off? I'm not in ANY way condoning her alleged behavior. (PLEASE READ THAT LAST LINE MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE YOU RESPOND). She was clearly out of order. I just remember being 15, and if she 'attacked' me in the manner described, then my response would be the same as it would have been 15 minutes ago... enjoy it, repeat, and move on. I am 100% sure the young man knew what was going to happen when he went to her place, so I just don't think he's as 'victimized' as the media is letting on.

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Same as if any of these boys in these cases had sex with an ugly chick his own age. Ugly or hot, that boy is still not harmed. No rape. These laws are a ridiculous waste of tax payer money. Fire her and be done with it.

By the way, this point of view isn't a ghetto fantasy. And, it's not a fantasy for some guys. It's real. Tons of every day white guys feel the same. Check the comments sections on some of these articles.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol ghetto fantasy

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm curious as to how young these kids have to be before you guys say that a grown woman should go to jail for having sex with them. What if the kid was 12? Would you then think she should be arrested and charged with a sex crime?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lowest age of consent is 16 in some us states

Just make it that nationwide and call it a day, unless you believe there's something wrong (like you know, people in one state develop faster than troglodytes in another) which prevents all of the states from setting the same standard

It's like pot being illegal in one state yet legal in the other

It's political bullshit maintained by self righteous douchebags

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

When it comes to beer mofos will lose their minds.. You can get beer at mcdonalds in germany

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I agree with that 100. One of my closest cousins was 5 years my senior so of course he hit puberty before me and I use to think something was wrong with him lol. The point is that he would always tell me about girls that were way older that wanted to fuck me but I was too young to be interested. Those girls who were no where near 40 still had enough sense to keep that info between them and my older cousin who was like a brother to me. These women would give a similar courtesy if they had any respect for others or the law which is supposed to represent the general concerns of the public.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What's real? That dudes want to fuck older women as teens or that they are actually fucking them? And why should I trust or give a fuck about what some anonymous white dudes say on the internet? :roll:

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The 15 yr old victim and his parents called the police.

She groomed him. He was her 15 yr old son's friend whom she noticed on facebook and harrassed her son to make the connection, to the point where her son informed him that his mom 'was obsessed with him". This woman crossed so many boundaries in so many people's lives...

20. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

I would love it if I was 15 and that bitch gave me a blow job and some beer hahahaha