Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Gloria Allred. I doubt she would take any of these cases pro bono.

Charo. I don't think any man could compare to her energy.

Tina Louise who played Ginger Grant in Gilligan's Island had better fish to fry after she left the island(the other castaways thought it was the smartest move that she had ever done). No chance she would have anything to do with Bill Cosby.

Dawn Wells who played Mary Ann, she was married and still working in low budget films and tv shows. No way she had time to mess around with Cosby. And she had her legal problems.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

At least he wasn't on 'chimpout'

:smt037

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Truth.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Which one of these are rape and which ones aren't??:rolleyes:

Andrea Constand - A Temple University employee, she claimed in 2006 that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Philadelphia-area mansion two years earlier. Cosby eventually settled this suit out of court as the prosecution said they had 13 Jane Does who would testify Cosby did the same to them in the past.

Barbara Bowman - Bowman told MailOnline that Cosby raped and drugged her back in 1985 when she was a 17-year-old aspiring actress. Bowman was one of the 13 Jane Does in the 2006 trial against Cosby.

Joan Tarshis - Tarshis claimed that she was just 19-years-old when Cosby drugged and raped her twice in Hollywood back in 1969 while she was working as a writer for him.

Janice Dickinson - The supermodel said in an interview that Cosby asked her to come to Lake Tahoe and talk about a television role in 1982, but ended up drugging and raping her.

Tamara Green - Green, who first came forward in 2005 told MailOnline that she was an aspiring actress in the 1970s when Cosby gave her pills and pretended to care for her while she had the flu, but instead sexually assaulted her.

Therese Serignese - Also one of the 13 Jane Does, she says she was 19 when Cosby drugged and raped her in Las Vegas after one of his shows.

Louisa Moritz - She accused Cosby of sexual assault, saying he once forced her into oral sex, backstage at The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1971:smt025, and implied he would further her career if she went through with it.

Linda Joy Traitz - She said earlier this week that she was just 19 when Cosby drove her out to a beach and tried to get her to take pills to relax, before becoming 'sexually aggressive'. Traitz, of Hallandale Beach, Florida, has been charged in the past with trafficking pills. Cosby's attorney, Marty Singer, is trying to use Traitz's past to discredit her claims against his client.

Beth Ferrier - Beth Ferrier claims she had relationship with Cosby in the mid-1980s. She claims that she awoke in her car with her clothes in disarray and not remembering what had happened. Ferrier has claimed that he drugged her coffee.

Carla Ferrigno
    - The wife of Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, claims Cosby tried to sexually assault her during a gathering at his house in 1967. What's more, Cosby allegedly tried to use a friend to help court Ferrigno, and allegedly made his move on the former Playboy Bunny just moments after his own wife, Camille, left the room.

Andrea Leslie - The former model-actress claims that Cosby forced her to masturbate him in his Vegas hotel suite after giving her a strong drink in 1992.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Andreboba, cut the crap. Forced oral sex is rape and is defined as rape, regardless if you think otherwise.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt Cos' career would had crashed in flames if a WW accoused him of rape in the 60's.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,where is Gloria Allred? She has been going after BM for rape and other crimes for years like OJ,Micheal Jackson,etc.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Morelike, where is Bill Cosby? He has been going after BM for community 'crimes' for years. Now is a perfect time since he seems to have a rapt audience with so many defending him.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah but her story to me is unbelievable. Cosby was the only one in the green room waiting to go on Johnny Carson?? Cosby was so pathological and predatory he forced a woman to give him a BJ in the green room???lol

Am I really supposed to believe Cosby would risk being caught with some random giving him a BJ before he went on air with Carson??

IMO IF....IF this happened, this woman gave Bill Cosby oral voluntarily. Maybe he lied about what he would do for her if she slobbed him down, but that's not rape.

Bill Clinton led Monica Lewinsky to believe he'd leave Hillary for her if Monica sucked his dick. Um, wrong. That's running game on some naive individual, but it's not rape or sexual assault.

No doubt some of these women had something terrible happen to them, but some of them like this woman who claims Cosby magically forced her to give him a BJ against her will aren't credible.

You've got women like Lou Ferrigno's wife claiming they were victims because Cosby simply tried to have sex with them without drugging them.
    I don't know what 'tried to have sex' with her even means. Did he kiss her?? Grope?? Rip her clothes off?? Or just proposition her??

The man did it to himself but several of these women seem like they're pile jumping hoping there's going to be some kind of huge class-action suit against Cosby.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Careful that's too much like actual reasoned thought as opposed to a evidence-free feminist lynch mob

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Seems to me that most of these women got something out of it whether it be money or career help. That's not necessarily rape. That's barter. Not saying they're all lying, but I agree with AB that some of them seem to be jumping on the rape bandwagon that may not have a legitimate right to be there.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pretty much

Forcing a woman to do anything is bananas and I'd have a hard time believing otherwise

It's like that no mean yes horseshit

Who really think that's legit and why are they still in possession of cock and balls

HOWEVER

How do you force someone to have sex with you, while they accept your gifts or allow you to pay for school over multiple years?

I'm a little foggy on that

Quite a few lynch mobs in the news today

Ain't that Amurica Salem

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

It is probably more than a coincidence that the same method---(drug then exploit)...just happened to be used on different victims who never had the opportunity to coordinate stories ...what is the likelihood that 13 different women could lie 13 different lies at 13 different times about the same man. ....Andre, I know it is a bitter pill to swallow but It is becoming very evident that the Cos was a monster with a very dark secret side.....

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm never going to look at him awkwardly smiling while holding a brown pudding pop the same

Ever

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Now we hear about date rape drugs all the time...back in the 70's not so much...what do you think he could have been using and how would he have gotten a hold of that medication

I think someone needs to go back through medical records and prescriptions to see if there is a link

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Being that he was/is THE BILL COSBY, it probably wasn't that hard for him to use his celebrity to meet/have contact with one or more individuals whether legit or of seedy character that could have hooked him up with all types of drugs. No different than how many celebrities with a drug habit possibly get hook ups on the down low due to their celebrity.

17. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Muhammed Ali Biography

In a Muhammed Ali Biography. It mentions Ali having orgies with many white prostitutes with Bill Cosby participating and paying for everything. When Ali was asked about sex with White women, He said they're not White , they're Italian!

If Cosby is a serial rapist. Why did it take 30 years to report this? Celebrity Justice is that powerful, it silenced all these victims all these years?

Rape allegations decades ago fell on silent ears? Is Cosby all that?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
  18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ummm....yep. It's called CELEBRITY & the general public being STAR STRUCK.

This shit is basically OJ Simpson all over again in a lot of ways.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Imagine a world where all you had to do was simply accuse someone of something, for them to be destroyed within society

Oh

You mean it's already here

Well gotdamn

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Rap fans and ghetto dwellers happy as hell to see Cosby go down in flames :D