Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Given that people began walking out of his lectures when he did his 'pound cake' routine....

Well....

No ones ever going to tell people to pull up their pants in public venues again

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

All the while.....Ali's current wife of 28 years, Yalonda and Cosby's wife of 50 years Camille.....quietly sitting on the sidelines, .....being reminded that they need to remain greatful ....but in essence themselves also being violated like hell. ...

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with telling people to "pull their pants up & act right". However, just make sure if you do it that you don't have possible dirt & skeletons in your closet that can come back and bite you in the ass that will make you look like a hypocrite for saying it.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the complaints made against Cosby BEFORE Buress got the ball rolling. If they are similar (which they may be) then I'm more inclined to believe them. Preferably, the ones from the 60's and 70's before communication was as instantaneous as it is now.

But, all these chicks coming forward now have all had heard the stories that came before them. So, all they had to do was substitute their names and some other location and "bam," instant Cosby rape MO.

I really don't believe Cosby's celebrity status would've shielded him from the consequences allegedly raping WW back in the day. As far as his celebrity status goes, Cosby wasn't as big as you think he was in the 60's and 70's. Pryor and Flip Wilson were bigger back then. He didn't achieve super stardom until the 80's with the Cosby show (which, BTW, hood niggas had a problem with because it wasn't 'real nigga shit" to them).

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

My problem is with Barbara Bowman most of all . . . she claimed to have been raped for YEARS by Cosby starting when she was 17 in 1985 as an aspiring actress. So 6, 7, 10, 11 times and it becomes rape when the gravy train stopped rolling and the phone calls for Pepsi commercials ended :smt104

There are few enemies more dangerous than a pretty little blonde who claims that Jesse Hunter raped them . . . see "Rosewood". He would have been inundated with accusations of impropriety and abuse if she did an interview on Inside Edition or Geraldo. These racist cops would have loved to have taken Cosby down, please believe it and would have believed every single word Bowman claimed because she's an All-American girl-next-door type :smt076

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Renita Chainey Hill - The 47-year-old mother-of-three who met Cosby when she was offered a role on Picture Pages in Pittsburgh claimed he would fly her to different cities around the United States and drug her during a four-year relationship.

Huh?? Shit is getting crazy and every other accusation makes less sense.

Now this woman is claiming she was in a 4 year relationship with Cosby and he apparently only had sex with her after he gave her drugs to knock her out.:rolleyes:

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I really don't know what the fuck is going on in America anymore

I'm just riding this bitch until the wheels fall off

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And we some how support rape culture when we question obvious b.s. like this.

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Whilst I do think that some of the rape claims made against Cosby are "bandwagoners" who may be trying to be relevant again in this all online all the time internet culture we have now, I'm beginning to think that many of these claims are in fact valid.

I saw this on another person's Facebook news feed and read it and it just really hit home for me:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/2...ted-to-never-tell-anyone-what-we-did-together

11. Bookworm616

Though I've never been behind the scenes of a talk show before, I find it VERY hard to believe that any celebrity would be left alone in a green room long enough to force a woman to give him head. I would think there would be production assistants going in and out of the room asking them if they want food or a drink, getting them set up with mics, making sure they look presentable, and making sure they're ready to go onstage at the correct time.

That one, to me, sounds very fishy.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

At this point, I would like to hear from Cosby.

13. Bookworm616

IMHO, it's too late for me. Anything he could possibly say can never explain away ALL of the women that are coming out now.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Makes sense...as a woman...my heart breaks for his wife...she seems like a lovely woman that doesn't deserve any of this

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I had read that earlier.
    I also read Lisa Bonet's twitter comment...(remember, she abruptly left the show and stopped talking to him)///
    ""According to the karma of past actions, one's destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky... Nothing stays in the dark 4ever!"

What sealed it for me was this discovery below....Notice how the audience finds his anecdote hysterically funny... back in the day, date rape wasn't a concept we recognized, if it wasn't a stranger doing it to you, it's not rape so shut your mouth...

Bill Cosby Jokes About Drugging Girls with "Spanish Fly" In 1969 Comedy Album called, 'IT'S TRUE, IT'S TRUE"

[HDYT]Nx6KAd_Su3I[/HDYT]

"In this routine, Cosby describes his childhood fascination with a drug, “Spanish fly,” that supposedly makes women go crazy (or renders them incapacitated) if slipped into a drink. He says his fascination continued into adulthood. He says all males dream of drugging women to coerce them into sex)

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Today I saw a light skin chic saying ole Bill asked her to take a shower at his place and was making sexual advances on her, but he was not successful

Also Janice Dickerson apparently wrote a book in early 2000, there she said cosby asked her for sex when she said no then he got mad and told her "after I have done all this for you, u say no" and slammed the door and left..... Now yrs later she says he raped her, so which is it????

Cosby having rape issues has been out there forever, what different now is, he is out in wind and no one will defend him due to his comments toward blks, so the media will take cheap free shot at him. I bet u if he did not make those comments they would have defend him at all cost.

Looking at all theses allegations, Cosby prolly has 2 sides to him but why did they wait this long

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

That just made me a little sick...

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wow!!! That's pretty damning....

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hes been telling on himself

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member