Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This is song is so fitting for the climate right now

[YOUTUBE]97nAvTVeR6o[/YOUTUBE]

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This case has become Rashamon 2014. It became a case of evidence(witness testimony) vs. evidence(forensics). Forensics won in this case. I don't think officer Wilson acted with malicious intent but he is responsible for Brown's death.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

People in the law profession are dogging the cops and the investigation

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Don't forget that prosecutor never did a good job. He was a conflict of interest.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The whole thing is a conflict of interest...cops investigating cops

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Winner winner, chicken dinner

As a side note, a family in Wisconsin petitioned successfully for law enforcement to have outside investigators in cases involving police shootings

Because like you said, cops investigating other cops is bologna

May as well let the gang bangers run their own investigations over shootings

Complete farce, right?

As for the prosecutor...he was softer than peanut butter

This is just the fucking beginning

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Whose interest? For all that we know, the police are just as in the dark about this despite the blue wall of silence. The prosecutor had to tell the public something to bring some kind of closure(doubtful because Brown's family hasn't got any closure). God only knows what the real truth is. The KKK is in Ferguson trying to "quell any disorder and protect white communities from the violence."

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I was thinking more of wet toilet paper....that govt peanut butter would fuck your intestines

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Sadly there are people who never had the pleasure of eating cheese and crackers that literally had no expiration date

Unless ur not talking field rations and are instead talking about government peanut butter, along the lines of government cheese that I had to stand in line for

That welfare was a bitch

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And especially with his late father being a cop who was killed by a black perpetrator. I can't imagine a bigger conflict.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well when ur family is a bunch of in inbreds, ur used to conflict

17. orejon4

I haven't heard much about the officer, but the prosecutor's personal story is widely known in STL.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

19. orejon4

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Now...

If his face looked like that fake photo that was circulated by the right wing slam squad, I'd be more inclined to believe him....that face was battered and broken

The real pics of darren wilson look like..u know...when ur watching a UFC fight where one guy is beaten badly, and the other guy is said to have 'looked like he just got out of bed,' because he has virtually not a sign of a bloody fight on him