If you see black girl dating with white man...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ladyfrancy2001, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would buy them a round of drinks :D

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

should I give a damn...do I give a damn?

I dooonnnnnnttt know george ..I dont know.

Im so confused

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol!!

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Yuck looks like a wild ratchet pack of gold digging trannies. The lightskin one got arrested for leaving her son alone at home starving while she went hoin'.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

'tarded ass question.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, pretty much.

7. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

First time I have felt sorry for a white guy in a long time. That's about the only time I feel kinship with a white guy anymore, is if he dates interracially as well - I felt his pain, and felt her pain. You can tell if a relationship is sincere.

I met/went on a date with a man which was very unfortunate - he liked to date black women, but he liked to call them "negresses", he said, during our dinner. He also didn't believe that the Holocaust happened to the degree that it did. Looking back, I fantasize about taking my plate up to the bar, getting it boxed up, and ditching him, or dumping my drink over his head, but I was in shock. I told him off later in text and blocked him. Just a nasty human being who hid his tendencies with wry humor, the full force of which didn't hit me til after.

I can understand some black men being suspicious of white men dating black women because of the whole slavery/rape thing, and all of the mixed race "house servants" that came out of it - when the female slaves didn't have a choice but to be raped by the master, at his whim. I certainly do understand that rage, and what black men are remembering when they see a black woman and white man together. This is not always realistic, but the emotion is still there - the way the white man kept black women and men apart and stole the black man's manhood while "taking" his wife from him at will, while selling him away from his own family, planting a white seed in her belly to further destroy the family unit. All of this is part of why the Black family is so fragmented today, and why it is primarily matriarchal, because the white man did his best to dismember it.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

10. colorschemes

colorschemes New Member

live and let live!!

more importantly.....

does she have a nice ass?!

this is a serious and important question.
    much more serious and important than this not so thought provoking thread!

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I applaud them and think "That's two more happy people. The more, the merrier."

12. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Am always glad to see what appears to be a happy couple,regardless of their nationality or skin color.
    These days a lot of people rather prefer something no strings attached over something serious,and a lot of relationships break,so seeing couples who seem happy is always a great view to me :)

13. melanin

melanin New Member

lets get married , you just levelled up to wifey in my books

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have cousins on both sides of my family who have married interracially. I don't care if a black woman is dating or is married to a white, Latino/Hispanic, Asian, Native American, or others. She made her choice to be with him and I or anyone else have no say in her life decisions. I am happy for them.

15. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

"he ain't hittin that right...."

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

(Reading back a few posts) Wonder what ever happened to Saintaugusta...Anyone know her off the forum?

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...good question

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I say... Good for them, and as long as both are happy with each other... That's all that matters. Then, I'd also hope that the haterism which is seeming inevitable won't get to them.

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This. IR pairings alone don't necessarily stand out though to catch my eye. It's usually the IR pairings with kids that catches my eye and it always warms my :heart: (regardless of the races)

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't care at all. I will ask the sister who complains when I walk with my White girlfriend.