Germans Rise Up Against Islamization

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

This is getting interesting in Europe in which there is a belief and fear that the West is being conquered by the Islam. Americans (U.S. Citizens) like to hide their heads in the sand and pretend this is not happening. Well it is starting here too. I hope the site opens for you to gain a better insight on what I believe will be the major conflict in the future between the Christian West and the Muslim East, a clash of civilizations that is coming.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4951/germans-islamization-pegida

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

France and Britain are also dealing with a clash of (islamic) cultures.

I watched a piece last night on RT about Jewish French citizens in France being violently targeted by anti-semetic immigrant Islamists. So much so that up to 70,000 have fled France to go live in Israel.

I think in the U.S, there will be too much push-back. Especially because of 9/11.

There was a PA judge however, (who had recently converted to Islam) who allowed a case TO BE ADJUDICATED UNDER SHARIA LAW. It involved an athiest man assaulted for wearing a Mohamed costume for Halloween, I believe. I did a thread on it... will look for it...

Edit: Found it -

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=639042&postcount=11

The background...
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/291921/sharia-court-pennsylvania-transcript-andrew-c-mccarthy

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True since some state governments are passing laws against Shariah. As for RT I don't believe most on what they say since they are against Israel. I watch for Erin Ade on Boom Bust.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I read a piece about a conflict in the governing school board of an elementary school in England whose local council had been taken over by aggressively proselytizing Muslim parents who were angry at a Sikh headmaster who refused to reorganize the school along their desired Muslim traditional lines, i.e. separating the genders, pushing Arabic and Islamic studies, banning sex education, etc. They made it so difficult for him that he ultimately resigned.

I don't believe this is a plan that is supported by the majority of Muslim immigrants, but like in most things in the political arena, the most extreme are often the most organized.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I believe 60 MINUTES highlighted a similar story on the school.

In fact recently, 60 MINUTES did a story on a British fundamentalist who encourages Jihad against the West. (Choudary -- a British-born lawyer -- told the 60 Minutes team his mission was "verbal jihad")

In one particular segment, the reporter is walking with an Islamist who walked around London and approached some British men drinking, and tells them not to drink per sharia law. He approaches British women too, to tell them they are not dressed right. In London.

This is what the reporter blogged post-interview...

Here is the 60 MINUTES Iinterview: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-to-face-with-an-islamic-extremist-campaigning-for-isis/

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

In Germany we want that our muslimic Germans finally take position against Salafists. They should organize demonstrations in all big towns and demonstarte next to catholic Germans against them. The Imans talk they do not belong to the Salafists, they are a special group out of the muslimic community. But till now nothing happened that you can really say, they want to separate from them.

7. orejon4

I wish everyone would denounce the extremists from within their religion, including Christians. That's a big problem in the U.S. as well.

8. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Of course, youre right. The problem is just that our muslims now are getting "attacked" as a whole, because of their silence. And not to forget most of the young people leaving to Syria to fight and to die there are muslimc germans- so it should be their advantage to show the young generation that this is not the muslic religion. This is just a bunch of sadistic muslims, abusing their religion.

9. orejon4

All societies need to lock in the secular bases for their culture to prevent this sort of religious zealotry.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aethiests, too.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

oh my God Amen. Ironically some of these douches don't see they are just as Evangelical as the religious people they speak out against. Bill Maher is a great example of that.

12. orejon4

True. I generally like his humor, but he is so condescending with his atheism and is so dogmatic about it that it has the characteristics of a religious belief as well. Being an atheist doesn't require you to shit on other people's beliefs, if you are truly comfortable in your atheism. I think those that are unsure of themselves are the ones who feel the need to denigrate religious faith.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly dude puts A LOT of energy into make everyone see religious folks as stupid. It's not cool and it definitely makes him look like an asshole. And I often wonder what people like that get out of that shit.

14. orejon4

Makes him feel superior, I guess. I fail to see how being repugnant helps others be more rational.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had once seen Bill Maher's film Religulous. It was his attempt to explore religion. When he went to a mosque in the Middle East, some of the people there didn't want him around and that they thought he wasn't funny. Maher is half Jewish and half Catholic, I guess he had been going through a spiritual identity crisis comparing the notes from the Bible and the Torah and that is probably why he is an atheist. He even touched on this in his show Politically Incorrect when he had some guy from The Christian Science Monitor and comedienne Sandra Bernhard. The two got into a heated exchange about the differences between Jews and Christians. The guy from the Christian Science Monitor said something to Sandra and he was way out of line. Bill cursed the Christian Science guy out and they went to commercial.

16. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Truth hurts. Religious blabber should be taken down on sight. Pulling shit from your ass and proclaiming rights from them is not the way to go. Going to war using your religious minions is just straightup evil. And now your country will vote for the third mediocre Texan family guy to make a dirty comeback and rile the backward reli folks up. Themes? Abortion, teen sex, pray in school, video gaming bad and war is good. Disgusting.

Oh, and the background of the story is corporate America controlling you through prefabricated images of God.

Not looking for a debate because I know the brain infestation runs deep. Debating with reli folk is like playing chess with pigeons. Swiftly, they will walk all over the board trampling the pieces, then take a shit on it claiming victory.

And equalizing atheism to a religion is just triple backward. Jesus fucking Christ get a brain.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  17. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Eh no, the crisis emerged when he was thinking about both religions that were forced upon him as a child and how it made him lost because they made him feel like he was an idiot still believing in Santa Clause.

Maher is a straight up cool guy and always gives the Disney folk their time to explain their reasoning, based on quicksand.

And 'Christian Science' is impossible, a contradiction in terms.

18. orejon4

I'm an atheist too, but when you're trying to get a person to be more rational, snarkiness and insults rarely help. Just pointing out contradictions without being condescending is usually the best way to help someone see something. I look at talking to religious people like lobbying. Calmly explaining until they understand. That's hard to do when you have to make a show entertaining and score comedic points.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Christians should be upset (to a point) about the phrase/title "christian science"

20. orejon4

I always thought it was a weird name too, but I think it's because of the core belief that diseases are untreated conditions whose best solution is in prayer and faith for healing. They attempt to have a pseudo-scientific rationale for religious faith. They did have a damned good newspaper growing up, though. Most international coverage I could get my hands on in the 80s.