The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Nope, but I do enjoy the Justice League and Teen Titans, lol. Dominic Purcell is on Sci-Fi/SyFy in another installment of the oh-so-classic "In The Name of the King" series. Part III, I believe.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Which is sad because dungeon siege (where the series comes from) has a loyal following of gamers

Fucking up the movies so much is a disgrace

3. orejon4

I saw the one with Ray Liotta as da wiseguy wizard and fell out of my chair.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I bet you loved sharknado

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

i suggest you both check out Young Justice. It's on Netflix and its amazing

6. orejon4

You know it. I watched 1 & 2 back to back.

Will do.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I've seen quite a few cartoons on netflix...thank god cuz I don't have cable

After I finish watching powerpuff girls I'll hit them up

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I seriously can't with you sometimes

[​IMG]

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

LOL

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

All I have to say about Young justice

Batman vs Robin!!!
    Superboy vs Superman!!!

They introduce rocket and icon(sort of like a black superman. He goes toe to toe against superman in the comic book) who are from the same universe as static shock.

not to mention Static is in it

Finally the voice of black beetle!!
    You can see static in fear in this clip
    Most of YJ was KO'ed by him.
    [YOUTUBE]OLeK20pRuks[/YOUTUBE]

11. archangel

There is a green lantern series with hal jordan. It was pretty good. It really picks up at the end before they cancel it.

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Son Of Batman? I was so disappointed in that one. It started great but went downhill from there. I still haven't caught The Dark Knight Returns, yet. Really looking forward to it. I'll more than likely catch it over the Holliday season while everything else is on hiatus.

As for Young Justice? Great, great show. And the fact that included the Milestone characters made soooo much more sweeter.

I guess the show runner was a big fan of a Icon and Rocket and Static. He wanted to do more with them but Cartoon Network pulled the plug on the show because the toys weren't selling even though they had good ratings.

Aqualad wasn't no joke either.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had seen The Dark Knight Returns(parts 1 & 2) and it was pretty good. I am honestly not a fan of Damian Wayne. Damian is a killer and spoiled brat to the highest power. I had heard that Catwoman approached Batman and told of the daughter they have. So, Bruce Wayne's family is growing.

14. archangel

Son of batman isn't that good. I'd say the worst batman animated movie of the 52 reboot and there hasn't been anything good yet with batman.

Spoiler

The dark knight returns is worth the watch. It is slow for part 1 but worth watching to understand why the batman vs superman fight went down.

Batman threw everything but the sink at superman. Best Batman vs Superman fight that I have ever seen.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Viola Davis as Amanda Waller? She is good, but, seriously? They could have cast the woman who was in the film Precious, or Mo'Nique. CCH Pounder once did the voice of Amanda Waller in the film Superman/Doomsday(this Amanda Waller was slim). Pounder would have done the role justice and with the right attitude to boot.

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This has been going on for years

I remember when napster was HUGE, then they went legit after legal shit

Then you had demonoid, suprnova and mininova

I think they all went under too

Piratebay has survival skill, I'll give em that

Too many people want free stuff and won't let it die

The downside is all this rampant piracy is forcing people in charge to alter the way games are played, which hobbles legit gamers

Rampant piracy also made some developers a bit hesitant when it came to creating titles, which again could hurt legit gamers. That's been debated tho, as some people who pirate games end up buying them. And some people who pirate games would never spend a penny on the anyway.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  19. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've seen a few episodes...then I went right back to the comics

On another note

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/the-order-1886-ps4/

Release now dammit!