Rick Fox is at it again

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

they got to drop first.
    this comes from a guy who has a disdain for bw....u dating ww is suspect.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol I have disdain (big word for you I'm proud of you)for bw? My last long term relationship was with a bw. You and I have held court on here about how bw suffer so what the hell are you talking about? Oh never mind you gotta play e-knight when certain people are tight got it lol

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well gotdamn

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah we debated a bw sufferage and u stated they needed to get over but you on the other hand...

so u dated a bw but you hate them and now u date ww... that suspect?

lol...eknight funny.

whats really funny you have insult when someone rebutts your points. lol.

u know they say an acting out child needs attention

5. The Dark King

Again where's your proof old man? lol

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

As long as you kids remember to type 'lol' somewhere in your post, keep having fun

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You're hypocritical, TDK. I don't hear you criticizing women who have always dated BM and have no interest in dating WM. Why are they not open to dating others? I seem to remember that you have dated a few BW, but now you date WW exclusively. Why? Is it so unrealistic to think that a person's taste can change from dating in 1985 to dating in 2008?

Never mind. You give me a headache. Just don't judge all older women based on your insecurities.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Black men are oppressed and shit on by society as a whole (global reputation is a joke)

White men as a group have it better because....I really shouldn't have to explain it to you...that's what the media is for

Someone who exclusively deals with BM is bucking the status quo/eurocentrism by putting black men (you know...men from an 'inferior' race) at the front of the line (imagine that)

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And for the record, older white women who date bm exclusively after 'XYZ' are also bucking society

They've just developed their wings a little longer, that's all

:eek:

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

And women like me, who are dating for the second time and have opportunity and are no longer subject to parental authority, when we choose to do so, we get the side eye. Mkay.
    Instead of appreciating the implied compliment, you want to look for a hidden agenda.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

12. The Dark King

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Are you praying?! :smt087

14. The Dark King

Always grew up Christian just like you:smt111

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude...oh wait. tdk....the deflection king.

u gonna down play bws pain but u want understanding for guys who date IR. come on.

its called hypocrisy. you tell ww they are suspect when they date bm when they get older but its ok for bm and its not suspect.

thats a pattern boss.

16. The Dark King

You recognize patterns and you can barely read and write? ok

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

what are the chances we can get you to conceed that no one else has your same opinion on this topic:smt025

we have heard you...now can you stop?

let it go:smt020let it go:smt020 let it go:smt020

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.
    denial
    lol
    the denial king...tdk....thats what it stands for ...the denial king

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.
    lol
    he denies that people disagree.

20. The Dark King

I never required anyone to share my opinion and why are you telling me to stop when goodlove and Ches are the ones addressing me. Tell them to stop... never mind forgot who I was talking to.