Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That's what I've been saying all along. Suddenly, this became about rape.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol you can't be surprised though. It's not a WWBM conversation unless the thread gets twisted into something it never was :p

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Seriously. That's pretty much what we do here.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

you ain't lying. Surprised this hasn't been labeled a woman bashing thread yet.

5. The Dark King

Well I've learned is for a lot of women they are perfectly ok with being pursued and "coerced" when its someone they like. Then its called persistence. I had an ex who had a higher sex drive than I did and constantly pushed the sex issue, didn't matter how tired I was or just not interested she pushed and pushed and pushed until I gave in. I could have gone home or told her to go home, so is that coercion?

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

What she did was manipulative and abusive. You said no, so she should have stopped right then and there. She was an awful, awful person for taking advantage of you like that. You must have felt traumatized, demoralized and otherwise made to feel less than a man, but more like a piece of meat to be used at her command.

Don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault. You must have been scared for your safety or just plain worried she would leave you if you didn't put out. You poor innocent creature. Maybe she wore you down. And don't worry that whole, "you could have gone home or told her to go home" nonsense. Nope, you had no responsibility to even attempt to do either. She was totally at fault for everything that happened after you said, "No." And I'm doubley sure any child support judge would see things the same way had a child been born from what was surely a sexual assault.

Do you need councelling behind such a soul shattering event?

Look, I would never make fun of actual rape or sexual assault. But, to compare seduction to either of the two does a grave disservice to all the women, girls, boys and, yes, men who have actually been sexually victimized and violated in our society.

7. The Dark King

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samson1701 again.

I know there are people who can argue that as a being the stronger of the two I had more control than the average woman which is true but if we are being honest in our dialogue then women should be held to the same exact standards if we seek equality. Making one party more responsible than the other is plain wrong.

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Wait.
    I don't see where ya'll are saying this became about rape (except when it came to DK being raped by his girl). Let's revisit the chain of events:
    4-13 Andreboba says:
    ... If a woman decides to claim she was raped after the fact because she was ashamed or embarrassed afterwards, she's insane.
    (and)
    ...Until women flip the script and are the ones asking men out, initiating sex and proposing marriage to their BFs, guys are gonna be the aggressors in male/female social and sexual interactions.

Then me:
    I think the thread was originally not about rape per se but coercion, which is a subtle and interesting topic. I'd never blame someone else for being talked into something I didn't (but kinda did) want to do. Just don't be baffled and disappointed when she doesn't see you again. It's fine that you got what you want, as long as that's all you wanted.

Then andreboba:
    … but coercion is in the eye of the beholder.

Then AMR 1986:
    With the lack of sex I'm having, wouldn't have to take long to convince me lol.
    Then suddenly, ya’ll are like:
    That's what I've been saying all along. Suddenly, this became about rape
    ???? Did I miss something? Who's making what about what? :D

9. RaiderLL

Lol this thing is 40+ pages long my dear...I'm sure someone, somewhere turned this into a "rape > persuasion" thing :rolleyes:

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I thought it was as simple as no means no...thereby not warranting dozens of pages to justify otherwise

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Read post 14 and 25 in this thread. :axe:

That's where things went sideways and posters started equating talking someone into sex, or coercion, as a form of sexual assault.

I'm not going through every post in this thread again but I distinctly remember some women on this board considered trying to talk a woman into sex as wrong.

12. RaiderLL

No only means no when the woman wants it to. Otherwise no means try harder. Sad but some women need to feel relentlessly pursued or it's just not fun for em.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Haha makes sense

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

preach

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly....if a dude , especially their hubby, stop asking for it then theres a problem....your sorry but said no too much.

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Still haven't beaten my record.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No still means no when they tell me. So why should a guy think otherwise?

18. RaiderLL

Guess you've never encountered that type of woman. You'd know her if you met her. She's the "not right now baby, I'm just not sure I'm ready, I really like you, maybe we should take it slow, I've never moved this quickly before, I'm not that type of girl"...all while slobbering you down, chick. If you took her at her first no, she'd be gone before you knew it. She wants someone who has to have her.

19. The Dark King

Damn a woman who gets it is sooo hot

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I HAVE met those kind of women. I would know ahead of time. So I would just ask. As much as I wanted her to say yes, I would expect her to say no. I had asked women out more than once and got the same reply.