Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

He's going to miss hittin' that.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lord have mercy!

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

She is all kinds of sexy. Bet she is freaky, too. Chicks that look innocent and goody, goody are often times straight up freaks in bed. It's like they have something to prove.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She is so dope

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If he wants a famous chick who looks like that, yeah he'll miss her.

If he just wants a girl who looks like Arianna, he can find that type whenever he hits the clubs or goes to South Beach.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Made her first entrance into a men magazine's top 10 list.

http://popcrush.com/ariana-grande-kendall-jenner-fhm-2015-sexiest-women-in-the-world-list/

Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner Make FHM’s 2015 Sexiest Women in the World List

Congratulations to Ariana Grande and Kendall Jenner! The brunette bombshells cracked the Top 10 of FHM‘s Sexiest Women in the World list. To quote Jim Carrey in The Mask (in 2015, because why not), “Smokin’!”

The sultry list — which also included known hotties Jennifer Lawrence, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Rita Ora, Jessie J and the official Sexiest Woman in the World, British soap star Michelle Keegan — features Ari in sixth place. Kendall nabs the runner-up spot, coming in at number two.

The British men’s mag, which refers to Ariana as “everybody’s favorite walking, talking ponytail,” commends her for her “massive year — but it all pales in comparison to this: her first ever appearance in the FHM 100 Sexiest.” Well, we wouldn’t go that far, but to be named one of the sexiest women in the entire world certainly doesn’t hurt (and this is after appearing on PEOPLE‘s Most Beautiful list).

As for Kendall Jenner, well, she managed to beat older sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe for second place.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What l like about Ariana is that she is vegan.

Never heard of actress, Michelle Keegan . She kind of has a Raquel thing going on.

[​IMG]

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Raquel Welch?

9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Are you vegan?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes.
    About 95%. Still eat (organic) dairy now and then.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

That women is still beautiful today

(74 years young)

[​IMG]

I'm about to switch back to a vegan diet.Every time my blood pressure gets borderline high I switch to a vegan diet and it drops.Not looking forward to it though :smt089

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Damn, she's bad. Looks much better than Arianna.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's because arianna has been force-fed to us by the media and dudes are getting tired of seeing her

As others have stated, show me a pretty girl and I'll show you a guy (or a group) who's tired of fucking her

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Going through this thread, coulda fooled me.
    Arianna is attractive but she sure as hell ain't the baddest girl to pop up on the screen. People acting like dude is never gonna find someone like her ever again. I must've missed it or never bothered to look, but is the something she has that absolutely no other woman in their industry has?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

That's the kinda dudes you playin with here

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I had no idea they had broken up. She's pretty, though.

Good point.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love Raquel!! My idol growing up, looks wise. One Million years BC!

Oh how cool @ vegan, Ray. Why not looking forward to it though?, lol. Lotsa yummy recipes. ;)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  18. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I like steaks,burgers,BBQ etc.My blood pressure and cholesterol don't though.Going grocery shopping tonight to start tomorrow.I had a Dennys grand slam and chocolate shake for breakfast today.Looking forward to oatmeal, egg whites, and kale/spinach/ice/apple juice smoothie for breakfast tomorrow:smt022

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Raquel is always the bomb.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Taylor Swift treats men like they are toilet paper. You never knew if she would ever find the right guy.